1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Malvika Raaj (Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham)

Discussion in 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham' started by chandu28, Apr 13, 2010.

1. chandu28

chandu28 Well-Known Member

Hey Friends,

The female in the pictures posted is connected to SRK, Karan Johar & Kajol. Well if you see the first pic of the young girl you might recognize her as the child artiste who played Kareena's younger version in Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham.

Look at how beautiful she has grown up to be. I am sure if either of SRK or Karan comes across this article, they would be the first persons to sign her on for their respective production houses.

Just happened an article on Mumbai Mirror on Malvika Raaj, she is one of the Miss India Finalists. With whatever little she has spoken and also as you can see from these pics she looks beautiful, intelligent and daring.

Maybe someone from Planet SRK admin team needs to show these pics to Shahrukh or Karan so that they can launch her before someone else does so. And she could be the future of bollywood.............rather INDIAN CINEMA.

Attached Files:

2. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

wow she did grow up :kiss:

3. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Could barely recognize that chandni chowk spoon girl :p

4. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

my my hasn't she grown!:D

5. donshema

donshema SRK is my Family

OMG I guess she can act with SRK now like Anushka :lol:

6. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

all grown up and pretty:)
    thanks for sharing

7. chandu28

chandu28 Well-Known Member

Keep pouring in the comments friends. She has all it takes to be a Miss INDIA and let us wish the best for her. From the pictures you can see the confidence she has got in appearance on the camera. I have already gone FIDA over her and am hoping that she works with our KING KHAN................Why not the PlanetSRK Administrator show her pics to Shahrukh and am sure he would have something to offer for her in Red Chilles Productions...............

8. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

I think she has a brother too....? Because her face is similar to this one dude I saw on TV and has the same last name too!

9. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

do yo have a personal link with her or have you come across her through the media? just curious.....