1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Making of Om Shanti Om voiceovered by Farah

Discussion in 'Om Shanti Om' started by Dea, May 11, 2014.

1. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

hey guys, i did not find this anywhere in the forum, it is basically the movie, as it is, with Farah voiceovering it and sharing all sorts of trivia regarding the film. it is very nice :happy: on the down side, it is only 40 minutes long, and i did not find a part 2 anywhere... but enjoy the 40 minutes nevertheless :heart:

lauraleedooley says thanks.
  2. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

It's on the DVD I bought. You have to go to "Audio Selection" and choose "Director's Commentary". Sometimes I enjoy these tracks more than the movie. I don't thing the Blue Ray version has it, but the version with several DVDs does. "Main Hoon Na" has it as well as several of KJo's movies. It's especially interesting for KJo's movies, because you find out he intended to make quite a different movie, and for some reason changed it. He often talks about wanting to re-do a number of his movies closer to his original vision. Perhaps some day a daring film pirate will take his extra scenes, put them back where they belong, and do it for him.

3. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

omg seriously??? i had no idea about this :lol: thanks so much yaar, i'm checking the DVDs right away :biggrin1:

lauraleedooley and Mara thank this.
  4. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

lauraleedooley and Dea thank this.
  5. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

6. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i think K3G has one too, right?