1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

~Making caps for specific movie~

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by veronicas, May 16, 2006.

1. veronicas

veronicas ~Forever Yours~

Hi everybody.:wave: I would like to take on requests on making specific movie caps that you would like to see in the forum. Just describe me the moments and which movie you love and would like to see and I'll make caps for that part for you:D.

2. I<3SRK

I<3SRK New Member

oh, this is so cool lol ... could you possibly make a few caps of the scene in Main Hoon Na where Sush is cleaning up the scratches on his chest (after the Prom bit) ... he looks so yummy there

3. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

veronica thats very sweet of u!!:heart: :heart:

LOL priyata u planning to kill me with that request u made?:D ;)

4. veronicas

Your wish is my command. :wink: Ch:yo: eck out the forum in an hour or so under Main Hoon Na stills after I work on them.:photo: :typing: Very nice choice by the way.;):p

5. veronicas

6. veronicas

Any more requests.:confused: Bring it on, I'm home today:D :p .

7. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

great caps veronica thank you.

make sure before you make caps that we didn't already have them done and posted in the moviewala.

8. I<3SRK

I<3SRK New Member

aww, thanx veronica, the caps are just awesome!! :thumb:

9. veronicas

Welcome Dear:p ;) ...

10. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

btw could u let us know which movies u have...so i can come up with some scenes:D :eek:

11. veronicas

I have almost every movie:p besides, Gaja Gamini, Gudgudee, Dushman Duniya Ka, Oh Darling Yeh Hai India, "Circus". Wherever I've searched I couldn't get them yet, but I've seen most of the other ones besides Dushman Duniya Ka and Circus. So think of the scenes that you would like to see and I'll make them.:)

12. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

are you still making caps Veronica?

13. veronicas

Of course:p , I'm at service my lady;) . Would you like something?:D

14. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

how abt some caps from raju ban gaya gentleman?

the scene where hes in teh car with juhi trying to :kiss: her:D
    and some from the song...malayria huwa...

also when hes out eating with amrita singh he has yoghurt or milk around his lips:D :heart:

15. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

little request from jess:D :eek:

Oh, does anybody has a cap with ShahRukh and this little chicken? [​IMG] This scene was so funny!

Oh, oh, and does anybody has a cap of the scene, right after Juhi turned her head around and slapped ShahRukh with her wet hair? The look on his face right after that [​IMG] I melted away!!

16. veronicas

I'll work on them today and hopefully post them also.:D :p Thanks for the request, I love doing caps, it's so much fun.;)

17. veronicas

18. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

thx alot veronica!! hes sooooooooooo cute and fresh!!:D

19. veronicas

I'll have some more soon I promise. Today i have guests over. I just snicked out to post this.:D I'm glad you've enjoed it. I'll have Jees's caps also.

20. Michelle

Michelle THE BAADSHAH RULES!

hey veronica,i would really like to see some caps of kabhi haan kabhi naa where he is in the church with naseruddin shah!n the last scene where he's with juhi chawla showing her the shooting star!plz take ur time to make them if ur bsy rght now!i can wait!:)