L'univers Shah Rukh Khan

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Book Club' started by mumbiene, Dec 15, 2012.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Manikanta, TessaRose, nika and 3 others thanked this.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. TessaRose

TessaRose Obsession

Yeepee ! :high5: A book in my mother tongue !! It seems to be cool and I've read good reviews about it (except some mistakes because of some problems during the print). It is the first French book about Shah Rukh and some French fans who have already bought it said they read the whole book without stopping. I really want to buy it, one problem is that it's a bit expensive for my life as a student :(
    If I can afford it (or if my parents get the awesome idea to offer it to me as a Christmas present) I'll give you my review. :)

P.S.: I just want to add, in my opinion, they could have chosen a better photograph of Shah Rukh, 'cause, of course I think he's handsome no matter what, but as a book cover, there is such a vast choice of better photographs...

4. srkgauri

srkgauri Well-Known Member

participated in a contest and won it hopefully will receive it soon , can't wait to read it

5. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

:dance: Congrats! AND lucky coz u can understand it! :laugh:

6. srkgauri

thanx haha yes ;);)

7. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

Plz share if u find anything NEW! :spy:

8. srkgauri

i doubt it....it's not like the autor met him and tried to ask him about unknown things but if i find any i'll for sur let you know

RizwanaShahrukh says thanks.
  9. srkgauri

she met him :p means she got infos from the man himself that's great L-univers-de-Shahrukh-Khan--Gin-Piau-1.jpg

RizwanaShahrukh says thanks.
  10. TessaRose

TessaRose Obsession

You're talking about the contest on Facebook ? 'Cause I participated but didn't win :( :Cry:

11. srkgauri

yes that one...oh i am sorry hope you will find a way to get the book

12. TessaRose

TessaRose Obsession

Thanks, I hope so as well. As a student, the book is a bit expensive for me. Give your review when you finish reading it, to know if it worths it ;)