1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Lucky Strikes

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Wafa, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Superstitions have always had a strong hold over Tinseltown. But stories about how Karan Johar and Rakesh Roshan always start a film with the alphabet ‘K’ or how Subhash Ghai launches all his movies on October 24 (his wedding anniversary) are old hat. These days, Bollywood relies on lucky trends.

Farah Khan has no qualms in admitting that every successful Shah Rukh Khan film has the Badshah running. Be it Manhattan (Kal Ho Naa Ho), rooftops (Main Hoon Na) or in Punjab (Diwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge), SRK gets those legs moving in all his movies. ‘‘Nobody runs like SRK,’’ she declares.
    ‘‘My directors tell me that whenever I run, the film also runs,’’ laughs SRK. Most of his directors have a lucky something the Khan should do in their movies. If it’s an item number, film-makers feel better if he performs it with Malaika Arora Khan. Karan Johar, for instance, was adamant that only Malaika would boogey with SRK in Kaal Dhamaal. Their on-screen magic in Chaiya Chaiya must have been playing on Johar’s mind.
    Though SRK did do an item in Shakti also with Aishwarya Rai on Ishq Kamina, the film bombed badly, so you can’t blame Johar if he didn’t want to risk it. While on Johar, he likes tradition. If you’ve seen Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, you couldn’t have missed the theme music of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai in the song Suraj Hua Madham. For Kal Ho Naa Ho, Johar even began the film with the same theme music.

2. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

yes indeed SRK has that godly run no one else could run like him.. something sexy and powerful about it. suave, character, and a call to kill me in every step he makes ! hai Rabba... I better stop.

Thank God Farah noticed. she's the only one who knows what srk fans like and want. it takes a woman to read our minds.

3. filmifan

filmifan bhangraholic nattu

yeah, cause she's thinking the same thing. :rolleyes: that shoulder rub that srk gave her in the inner world - talk about hai rabba!! :heart:

4. kanika

kanika New Member

I agree..... "no one runs like shah rukh"

5. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

My Words!!!

Thanks Wafa!