1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Lovely,sweet,funny...Just LOVE it...and Rahul & Meena !

Discussion in 'Chennai Express Member Reviews' started by Krisi_love_SRK, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

First I want to explain that unfortunately did not watch it in the cinema, because unfortunately in my country do not give:(but I managed to see him in a few sites...and I have to say- just LOVE it ! Awesome movie ! Lovely,sweet ,funny.emotional....have everything -action,full comedy,romance,..nice song, beautiful and very good actress and of course SRK .What more could a man want.I have not seen any film of Rohit Shetty and had no expectations.except that it will probably be a great movie with Shahrukh ... as always.And I was right..Rohit is so right,when he said that this is SRK-movie !I will not say about their favorite moments now to comment on anything, just general impressions.
    I also want to point out that almost nothing about what was said .. but damn I liked the movie and his pleasures:Dwhen I see a translation then I'm sure you'll love it even more.....
    Like all songs,but my favorite are "Titli" and "Tera Rasta Choorna Na"-so beautiful and romantic......
    Nikitan as Tangabali...-was very good,expecally his last scene with Shahrukh was awesome
    DEEPIKA-MEENA
    I very like her in "Om Shanti Om",also song"Love Mera Hit "in "Billu" with Shahrukh.I see some ot her others movies and like her,but after "Chennai Express"-just love her.She is one of my favorite actresses.Deepika is lovely giril and great actress.as Meena-she is awesome.So beautiful,funny,sweet and her accent....She have awesome chemistry with Shahrukh ,more than"OSO" and I hope they make other movie together :)
    SRK -RAHUL :angel: LOVE IT !!! Most sweet and funny man !!! Shahrukh is very funny of most of his movies....like Ra.One,Main Hoon Na.OSO,Badshah,....even as Don is delayed by slightly arrogant behavior..But now he is The most...Rahul is so good,so sweet,funny...although I did not understand what he said because he did not know Hindi, expressions that made ​​Shahrukh made ​​me laugh and smile.and Rahul is 40 ?!:confused: I completely forgot that 40 film and 47 in general and that of Dееpika has a large age difference.It does not matter in general, but they really look great together.My most favorite scene is climax...Simple AWESOME !
    I like the fact that Shahrukh makes action scenes are so realistic.His last scene with Deepika...is the Best....everytime make me cry...yes I don't understand words very much,but the situation itself, their expressions...Shahrukh's eyes and voice ..:bounce: and I love very like his voice in first part of movie so funny....expecally scene in train....that his high-pitched voice....Very cute and funny:D
    I saw this movie and I thought then of his last 4 films-"My name is Khan","Ra.One","Don 2" and "Jab Tak Hai Jaan" ...I think again"It's that really the some actor ,who played this 4 (and others too) roles so different ?!"
    and my answеr is "Yes,It is !"

Now as for me, I will comment further specific for particular scenes, especially as I have a translation.:)
    I don't want rate movie ,becouse don't like numbers and I think movie and Shahrukh & Deepika are much more than them(not only now)...
    I can only advise those who have not seen the film necessarily see it.Enjoy !
    Get On The Train Baby !

2. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

Well ,I have translation of movie and I undestand most of the words....and yes it's really very funny and nice...
    my niece, she is only 7 now his fan too ... constantly wants to watch the film and what makes funny faces:cheer2::hug:She become more big fan than me:pound:Young children as well know when someone is great and worth:peace:

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  3. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

I love that my grandchildren enjoy his films and that he makes films that the whole family can enjoy together!!!