1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Lovely Album

Discussion in 'Music Reviews - Members' started by meena, Sep 22, 2007.

1. meena

meena Well-Known Member

When I heard about this film I didn't know what to expect just hoped as usual it would be amazing like shahrukh!

I love the soundtrack very very much....

Dard-E-Disco: I first heard the promo and went crazy I loved it soo much and the video really caught my attention :p and now I have heard the whole song I still feel the same its very upbeat nice and very great to dance to.

Dastaan-e-om shanti om: there is something about this song which makes me keep putting it on repeat i love the way the drama in the music hypes up when singing and then slows down and calm for instrumentle pieces. It's the kind of song I like to listen to on the bus on the way to school and just rest my head on the window and stare out into the world.

Ajab si: I think this is my fave song from the soundtrack there is just something about it which makes you sing along and wish you could sing it all the time or have shahrukh sing it to you :p ;) Love the slow melady of this song.

Dewanngi: Is a great song to dance to, although I must admit I heard the beginning and it reminded me of dhoom 2 and i was afriad it would sound maybe like dil laga na or even crazy kiya re but its not at all its just right and I honestly cannot wait to watch the video for this song :D.

Main Agar Kahoon:I love this song very much the instrumentle and words. This is without a doubt my second fave and I wish I had someone to say it to! It makes me love more and believe there is someone for everyone very touching song.

Jab Soona Soona Lage: I love the lyrics to this song very emotional and touching another great song in this wonderfull album.

Dhoom Taana:I absolutly fell for this song dancing wise its so nice and traditional and just amazing. The lyrics are very nice to listen to also.

all together I think this album is amazing and will be very well recieved with fans !

Meena
    xxxx

2. kirantoocute

kirantoocute I love Sahir Khan!!

Great review Jade!!! :hug: :thumb: Ajabi Si is my favorite too!! :D Thanks for sharing your review!! :kiss:

By the way, I LOVE your siggie and avatar!! :love:

3. meena

meena Well-Known Member

Thanks so much sweety hope your well :D