1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Love Hogaya Ji...

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews - Members' started by salim, Dec 17, 2008.

1. salim

salim Active Member

I have no words to how I feel about this movie but I think its the best of the best and probably the greatest of SRK's films to date.

Shahrukh's tremendous ability to easily switch between 2 characters as different as night and day leaves me in awe and adds to my respect to him and his glory. To transform from Surinder the "punjab power lightening up your day" introverted ordinary employee to the loose cool macho fun Raj was an extraordinary task, and I'm not talking about the looks... It was the portrayal of an utterly opposite person with poles apart in energy, voice, moves and exhuberant aura.

Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi was not the typical masala movie. The entertainment was incredible after the laughs and the tears it leaves you wander with a smile on your face and rethink and contemplate the message it conveys about what love really is and matters the most.

I loved all the songs in the film and I cannot stop thinking of the movie. As a matter of fact, I cannot wait to go watch the film again. Like Wafa Ji said it is not a "simple" movie, there is nothing simple or ordinary about it but the story, but if you think deeper there iare extraordinary performances with extraordinary emotions, extraoridinary passion from very ordinary people. This will revolutionize the concept of love.

I give the movie 10/10

2. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

so agree with you!
    it is the greatest of ShahRukh's movies!! :D:heart:

3. beegees

beegees New Member

so true. I also loved this movie the most. but I say that after each new release of srk's movies :p

4. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Thanks Salim - all the reviews are driving me crazy - I want to watch the movie ASAP! But for now - this wait seems sweetly painful (how filmy)! :rolleyes::lol:

5. avggomez

avggomez New Member

thanx for the reveiw salim...