1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost!

Discussion in 'Help Corner' started by Santosh, Jun 1, 2006.

1. Santosh

Santosh New Member

I posted something under Movies, specifically under Paheli.
    It does not show anywhere, unless you look for it under Paheli. How do I post it so that it shows under new posts?

Dhartee

2. veronicas

veronicas ~Forever Yours~

What did you post, a new thread or a comment under something that was there? :confused:

3. TARA

TARA "K3T"-Member

I think you cant see your own posts in the "New posts",before another member posts an reply. After that it is shown there.
    I was wondering too, but it is the only thing I can imagine....

4. Masala Maami

Masala Maami New Member

The "New Posts" feature returns results of the last post in every topic. Maybe someone posted a reply after you did :) To search for all your posts, go tyour profile and use the "Find all posts by this member" option.

5. Santosh

Santosh New Member

I have found my post. It is under Paheli - women's loneliness................

It does not show as a new post when you sign in. I have requested members participation on this subject. But, I am afraid that if you dont see, you dont comment on it.
    It is a post under an existing thread under Paheli. How can I post so that when one signs in, it shows as a current thread. Thanks.

6. Masala Maami

Masala Maami New Member

For that we need active participation in that particular thread, no other way you can keep it as current.

7. Santosh

Santosh New Member

I do want to discuss Paheli more than it was. Shall I start a new thread? If yes, where?

If noone sees my post noone can participate!

8. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

dhartee, it seemed that you posted a "reply" not a new thread. but the way Vbulletin works is that it brings up the most recent post on top, so its chronologically listed. your reply didn't disappear, but it was pushed back because others replied to other topics.
    Thats why its best to click on New Posts to read all replys or topics posted recently, and with the way this forum is actively moving, the posted msgs also move down quickly unless members keep replying to them.

9. Masala Maami

Masala Maami New Member

You can post a link in your signature, directing members to your thread :)

10. Santosh

Santosh New Member

Thanks for your help. I will just have to wait to post till I understand "how to" Wafa has responted to my last thread in Paheli, I dont think it is showing anywhere.
    Thanks for all the help.

11. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

dhartee all the posts are showing. you just have to go to the moviewala section to see ALL posts. if you look only in the main page then you will only see the most recently posted msg, which changes every time someone posts a msg at any topic.
    Thats why you need to click on the moviewala section, or the corresponding letter to the particular movie you are looking for, then you'll be able to see all the posted msgs.

I hope this is clear and didn't confuse you more:p