*~Looking Back Contest~*

Discussion in 'Contests & Competitions' started by Shilpz, May 18, 2006.

1. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

We are launching a second contest to all members with no qualification restrictions.
    The prize will be a DVD of your choice from any of SRK’s movies or inner/outerworld. Please try to select something easy to find in the market, something like Deewana or Trimurti may not be available, but will try.

Pick any of SRK’s movies made in the last 5 years (2001-2005) to write a comprehensive review.

Your reviews should fit the following criterias:

• 800-1200 words single spaced.
    • Why you chose this particular movie
    • Elaborated thoughts of specific examples, scenes, events etc…
    • Discuss should include all but not limited to the following aspects in the movie: technical, song/dance, co-stars of srk, srk’s role/character.
    • Feel free to explore new and different issues the movie presents from culture, politics, media, filmmaking, promotions, or any characteristics responsible in the success or failure of the movie.
    • Rate the movie 1-5 stars, 5 being the highest, proving your judgment with reasons and examples.
    • Review to be entertaining and informative

You will be judged on your comprehensive overview of the movie, clear arguments of the any particular issues, scenes or examples you discuss.
    Members will not be judged on their writing styles, grammar, and use of English; however, we encourage you to make your best presentations.

Post here if you would like to be a contestant, and tell us which movie you have chosen.

The contest starts immediately so you may start posting your entries here.

Last day to post your review to be considered as an entry for this contest is June 10.

Good luck. :thumb:

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. annous

annous New Member

My favorite kind of contest:thumb:
    Thanks!!!!

4. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Thanks Shilpz!

It's a very good idea!

I'll think about my entry...

I'm glad if I can be a part of this contest!

5. layla-val

layla-val Active Member

Looks like I'm going to have to get my thinking cap on:tinfoil3: Great idea:thumb: I will have to think long and hard as to what to choose:)

6. Astri

Astri New Member

Woohooo!!! More contest!!!! May I or no mods allowed?:eek:

7. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

you may astri enter that would be great, but that means we'll take you from the judge panel.

8. Astri

Astri New Member

Oh no no no no no... I like to be the judge. I have almost all of his movies anyway.:p

9. Wafa

Too late
    just kidding.:p

10. KhushiDreamz

KhushiDreamz G.One Squad Member

Amazing..Thank You Guys..Though I have al his movies...:( Well Not All But Yeah all of them..SO I cant participate..:( But if you going to give his dvd of any of his tv serial I'll do it :) But I know you wont have that one :(

11. Evy

Evy Well-Known Member

Hi Wafa,

one suggestion.

If you like I will sponsor one of our german Bollywood fanbook (we discussed it in one thread) for this contest too, so that members which have all SRK movies can get the book instead. The postal costs I pay by myself. The book is in german language but nice looking for collecting.

Let me know if you or members like it.

I take not part on this contest, because I have all SRK movies (except the TV serials which are not available), The inner & outer world and the fanbook too.

12. Astri

Astri New Member

Maybe you could ask for Fauji. I know it's available in India's store.

13. KhushiDreamz

KhushiDreamz G.One Squad Member

Are You Serious..Oh Wow Wow Wow Wow..If It That So I'll Be In The OCntest..:D

14. Evy

Evy Well-Known Member

Here in Germany we can buy "Fauji" on ebay. :)

15. layla-val

layla-val Active Member

Do you know if you can get it on Amazon.com too?

16. Evy

Evy Well-Known Member

17. layla-val

layla-val Active Member

18. layla-val

layla-val Active Member

19. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

wow could fauji be a prize?

id love to be a part of it!

20. Wafa

if the dvd you want can be purchased online, let me know and give me link, then I can purchase it that way, if you win ;)

21. Wafa

We can have the fanbook as an option if they chose to. I'll leave it up to the winner.
    For TV serials, as I said, find a place we can get the dvd from and I will buy it for the winner.