1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Longest running film in Hindi Cinema - Review

Discussion in 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' started by Wafa, Apr 28, 2006.

1. Fan_of_SRK

Fan_of_SRK New Member

I'm with you guys. This movie is a classic. Normally I can't watch a movie for a long time once I've seen it, but DDLJ is one of the rare movies that I want to watch again and again. I remember thinking "Oh no, it's from 1995. It's gonna be so old looking." But you know what when you're watching it you don't even think about that anymore because the movie captivates you.

2. roya20

roya20 New Member

When I saw DDLJ for the first time I really loved it.It was very romantic and amusing. So I desided to watch it for times and times.
    And I think this film deserves to be longest running film in Hindi Cinema.

3. avggomez

avggomez New Member

i just saw DDLJ in our local channel yesterday. i ahd watched it so many times, but i sat again to watch it. as you said wafa di, every aspect of the moive was great! music, lyrics of the songs, cinemotography, drama, stroy line. its just out of the world.
    as i alwayz say just look @ the chemistry of srk kajol. skin revealing is nt required @ all for them to set the screen on fire! i think DDLJ is my all time fav (kkhh n k3g is also ma favrites), but DDLj was so special!. any movie will nt come close to it. no wonder the movie is running for the 11th consecutive year. it will be 11 yrs for the 20th of oct this yr!

4. layla-val

layla-val Active Member

I love DDLJ and never get tired of watching it :D I don't think it is dated :confused: just a lovely feel good film and Shahrukh was so cute in it too :heart: I hope it runs for another 10 years, and keeps on entertaining people of all generations:D :thumb:

Thanks for the review Wafa :D and your update Evy :thumb:

5. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

I love it too!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :heart: :heart: :heart:

6. ching ching

ching ching New Member

yea same here i love this movie so much lol. i think i watch this movies like 20+ time and i still loving it