1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

List of PlanetSRK participants for SRK's gift at the Berlinale

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Pedi, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Ladyinred

Ladyinred Well-Known Member

Thanks, Marlies. :)
    But could anybody translate the most important things? For non-German users? Please? :) I've understood only a few words. :(

2. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

I think we found a translater.
    Sorry, I can`t it.

3. kahaanii2802

kahaanii2802 Pagal Naanii

no deadline Darina:)

4. kahaanii2802

Here the translation:

Berlinale 2010 – Bollywood “MY Name Is Khan”, Shah Rukh Khan
    How many performances are planned?
    There will be a performance for the Press, the Premiere and three repetitions.
    The movie will be shown with Englisch and German subtitles.
    Where will the Premiere take place?
    The Premiere will be in Berlinale Palast (1633 seats, Marlene-Dietrich-Platz 1, 10785 Berlin) on 12. February at 22:30 (10:30 p.m.).
    Will the Stars attend the Premiere?
    The heroes and the director are awaited for the Premiere on 12.02.2010 at 22:30 in Berlinale Palast. The Fans are allowed on the Red Carpet without ticket too. Normally the stars arrive half an hour before the beginning to sign autographs.
    Where will the repetitions take place?
    The first rep will be on Saturday, 13. February at 15:00 (3 p.m.) and the second rep on Saturday, 13. February at 22:30 (10:30 p.m.) in Urania (866 seats, An der Urania 17, 10787 Berlin)
    The third rep will take place on 21. Febr. At 22:00 (10 p.m.) in Berlinale Palast (1633 seats, Marlene-Dietrich- Platz 1, 10785 Berlin).
    Are there more picture-shows planned?
    No.
    Can I make ticket-reservations for the shows?
    The Berlinale does not make ticket-reservations.
    The Premiere-Tickets as well as the repetitions tickets can be bought at the known reservations offices and through Internet. Maximum two tickets per person are sold.
    More informations about the tickets and reservation/booking offices you can find here:
    http://www.berlinale.de/de/service/ eintrittskarten/ index.html
    Only accredited journalists have access to the Press-Show.
    When does the pre-sale start?
    The pre-sale of the tickets for the Premiere on 12.02.2010 in Berlinale Palast as well as the repetition on 13. Feb. in the Urania starts on 9. Febr. at 10:00 am.
    Fort he third rep on 13. Feb. in Friedrichsstadtpalast and on 21. Feb. In Urania it starts already on 8. Feb. At 10:00 am.

Tickets will be available at the central booking offices as well as via Internet.
    How much is one Ticket?
    One Ticket costs 8 Euro (Premiere-tickets 11 Euro). No reductions.
    Can I buy or order Tickets for the After Film Party?
    The Berlinale is not the organizer of the Party and therefore cannot sell or reserve tickets.
    Can you give my request to the Organizer of the Party?
    Because of organizational reasons we cannot forward requests to the organizers.
    Which events will Shah Rukh Khan attend?
    Shah Rukh Khan is awaited to the Premiere in the Berlinale Palast on 12. Feb. about 22:00 o’clock.
    Shah Rukh Khan will give a press-conference. This is only for accredited journalists oft he Berlinale.
    Can I contribute artistically to the performance or appearance of Shah Rukh Khan?
    We are sorry, but we cannot integrate Programme-contributions.
    When will the movie start in German Cinemas?
    06. May 2010

Jenny Watkinson
    Assistenz Programmorganisation
    Internationale Filmfestspiele Berlin
    Potsdamer Strasse 5
    10785 Berlin

Tel. +49.30.259 20.444
    Fax +49.30.259 20.499
    watkinson@berlinale .de
    www.berlinale.de

5. mumbiene

Very great thanks for the translation, Edith!:)

6. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

good luck to eveyrone going to berlinale! shah is going to love your amazing gifts :heart::heart:
    this is going to be an experience of a lifetime :nod: smth you all will treasure forever. thank you for making his trip to germany so special :heart::kiss::hug:

7. mumbiene

8. kahaanii2802

Thanks Marlies! See you.....

9. Incender

Incender New Member

Hi everyone!

Sorry, maybe this is not the right thread, but could somebody please tell me when the ticket-selling for the premiere of MY NAME IS KHAN at the Berlinale will begin?

Thanks so much!

10. mumbiene

Hallo sonia
    You can all read in post 264

11. dadi

dadi SRK ki wannabe mom

12. Dewicinta

Dewicinta New Member

please add me on

13. souad1

souad1 New Member

wher will we be able to see the reports about the festval, in which topic please?

14. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

the festival is today...right??..i'm sure all our German fans are there right now..but i was wondering when is MNIK and ShahRukh Khan coming to the festival..if i'm not mistaken..the festival has started..but there seems to be no live coverage anywhere!!...anyone know when and where we can get some footage..??..

thanks it advance..:)..

15. kaja

kaja Well-Known Member

AW: List of PlanetSRK participants for SRK's gift at the Berlinale

i `m confused, i posted news here and someone moved it to this new thread http://www.planetsrk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23411
    there are 2 threads about Berlinale existing and with a third one its getting confusing.

16. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Re: AW: List of PlanetSRK participants for SRK's gift at the Berlinale

yes please post any updates in the new thread. this thread was made to list of participants for srk's gift, as the title said ;)

new thread for updates http://www.planetsrk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23411

17. kahaanii2802

I think, this belongs still in this thread:

After everybody could read and see that the Berlinale-Fan-T-Shirts have been given to Shah Rukh, Kajol and Karan, I want to remind 26 participants to do their payments.

To all the others a big thank you for participating, contributing and making this possible.
    :hug: