1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Limited Edition Don 2 stamp album from Malaysia

Discussion in 'Don 2' started by StellaM, Mar 21, 2012.

1. StellaM

StellaM Well-Known Member

... It was not possible to scan the book ... so I had to take some pics... they are not so good... Sorry... but the stamps were possible to scan... It is a wonderful album ... Just love it !!!...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

... The last ones are some postcards...

2. TeraMeraDil

TeraMeraDil Active Member

Wowww that is super cool! Where and how much did you get it for?? I just checked eBay and I see a price of $200!! :eek:

3. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Thanks a lot Stella...can you please upload the pictures directly to the forum?:)

4. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thank you Stella, would you please upload the pictures on the forum by using "Upload a file" feature below the reply box?

5. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

I had seen these a month or two back somewhere and i had found where to buy officially and few days ago someone on youtube posted its promo. Here -

and here to buy officially - http://www.postme.com.my/don-2-stamp-album.html They are for RM199. (malaysian currency i think)
    ps: there was another preview of the book had found but now i cant find it, they were really good pics of the book, if i happened to find again I will post it here :)

6. StellaM

StellaM Well-Known Member

Hi Wafa ! ... I've tried, but always error 'cause the uploaded file is too large.... and... that's my problem like always ... I don't know how to make smaller the scans... so please, maybe someone can do it for me... it will be nice !!!... Thanks ...

Wafa says thanks.
  7. danshula

I shall upload them! :)
    Here, Part 1 -->
    dsc01010.jpg dsc01011.jpg dsc01012.jpg dsc01013.jpg dsc01014.jpg dsc01015.jpg dsc01016.jpg dsc01017.jpg dsc01018.jpg dsc01019.jpg

8. danshula

Part 2 -->
    dsc01020.jpg tdon1a10.jpg tdon2a10.jpg tdon3a10.jpg tdon4a10.jpg tdon5a10.jpg
    PS: Thanks for the sharing here Stella :)

9. SRK_Queen

SRK_Queen Member

Wow! This's brilliant, thank you for sharing! :cheer2:

10. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thank you so much Anshu :hug:

11. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thanks Stella :) this means you need to re-size your pictures before you upload them :) you can do around 600-800 pixels if you want the pictures to appear large enough. then upload as thumbnails

StellaM says thanks.