"Leaving"

Discussion in 'Member Masala' started by Rishima62, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Rishima62

Rishima62 Defying Gravity

Dear All,

I will stop participating in discussions. I can't stand the disrespectfulness of some members towards SRK. Not that one cannot have an opinion - don't take me wrong - I have not only yes-sayer-opinions as well. But still I believe bashing him for choices only because "you" don't like a movie or stupid so called bad box office figures on a fan platform is something I can't take. I never have and I never will.

I will still stay member if I may and I also will do the "anniversary celebration" posts on social media for PlanetSRK if I am allowed to do so.

Thank you for your understanding and God bless you all!

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

@Rishima62 I'm so sorry to hear this. It's exactly at times like these that we need people like you to continue to be involved, to comment, to offer support. Yes, Srk is under such attack just now, from haters and surprisingly from some fans as well. He needs those of us who will support Him through thick and thin, who respect his choices and who love him no matter what - as I know you do. Please stay in touch and maybe you will feel comfortable to be involved again some time in the future. xChris

Amber.K and Rishima62 thank this.
  4. Amber.K

Amber.K Well-Known Member

dear @Rishima62 I think this hating bashing and then praising has always been a part of Shahrukh's life..two movies dont work wonder at the box office ppl start...the only difference i that people have more forums to express whatever they feel..we as fans should stay strong..he doesn't need a superhit movie to prove himself..he rules hearts..

5. Karan#1

Karan#1 Moody SRK fan

Maybe I've missed it but I hardly see much discussion on here, much less bashing.