1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Last Episode

Discussion in 'KAPPSTH - Translations' started by sonal, Oct 4, 2008.

1. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

Sorry guys I totally forgot there was one more episode....but like the others, (and Im really sorry about this) its going to take me some time, because we have family over for Navraatri and there is always something going on every day.... As soon as I get a break from this, I will have the translation for this last episode! :hug:

2. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Take your time... :) Actually I must also admit, I haven't watched more episodes in a while, so first thing for me would be to try to remind myself which ep I've last seen... :eek:

3. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

Hi guys, :wave: Im back, and Im finally posting the last translation of this show.... Im really late I know, :eek: but here it is:

SRK: Thank you, blessings to the kids, salaam to the elders, my name is Shahrukh Khan....Im sure you have heard of it. And today Im presenting the final exam, of Airtel Presents KAPPSTH. Today is that last day of the season of this school and usually in this situation most people get really emotional. They take out a really long list of "thank yous." But we wont do any of that, but instead we will have so much fun tonight that I wont get the chance to realize that from tomorrow I wont be with you guys.

*cries like a kid*

We have had lots of people come here, from all professions but today we have such a student that has studied til MA-LLB, he has been a minister and has run the Railways in India.

So tonights student is Laloo Prasad Yadav.

Namaskar, first off though I want to thank you for coming, and I just want to say that the money that he will win is going to his relief fund for the Railways. But let me ask you something, You have given lots of lectures all over, you have to have felt a bit nervous when you came to our class. Dont lie....

L: Of course.
    SRK: This is a family picture, so please tell us who is who
    L: That is my wife....and my daughters.
    SRK: What are their names?
    L: Im forgetting that. They were small and have grown up.
    SRK: And you are there too
    L: Yes I am
    SRK: You are looking very handsome there. I always used to think that when I saw your pics, you must have been very handsome. Im seeing the picture for the first time. Do you think you are handsome?
    L: See at that time my hair was black, and now it is all white.
    SRK: But I know that your hairstyle must have been something that many guys were copying in college. You know that today also, your hairstyle, Dhoni's, mine, the most popular hairstyle is yours.
    L: The hairstyle that is there, it was a military cut. The army kids that cut it, its like that. That is mine also, and I keep short hair. So I dont have to comb it all I have to do is to fix it with my fingers. Having short hair makes my head light and my neck stays fine. Having lots of hair makes your neck really small and skinny.
    SRK: See mine is ok. Mine medium.
    L: Yours is going well
    SRK: Yeah it should be ok....let me explain the rules. (explains) If you dont get the money, you will have to look into that camera and say that you are not smarter than a fifth grader. Choose a student.
    L: Shriya
    SRK: Shriya has been with us for the whole season, so lets see what her parents and people have to say about her.

(video)

4. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

hey guys....have some students with me right now, so ill post some more later. okies? and ill try not to be as late as i was before. :eek:

5. Lachho

Lachho Well-Known Member

no problem sweetie take your time, i hope your ok :hug:

6. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

haye!!!!! im so behind on this.... i swear i didnt forget....but ill get this in as soon as i can! :(