1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

"Lage Raho Shah Rukh"

Discussion in 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' started by luxia, Mar 29, 2007.

1. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

Boman Irani says SRK has completely charmed him.

Shah Rukh can add another name – that of Boman Irani - to his ever growing list of fans. Boman who will be on the show tonight with Sanjay Dutt for a KBC special says he has been watching the show since it’s been on air.

"Well only all the time. I am completely charmed by it just like the rest of the country because I find the wit and the casualness very enjoyable. I genuinely think that it's Shah Rukh doing what he knows best – dealing with people who he loves very much and I think we are all very proud of the way he actually reaches out to people. I think what makes Shah Rukh is the fact that there is no put on for camera. There is no difference from what he is in real life. He is like that with me or maybe even his best of friends and he is like that in front of the camera on KBC. That's Shah Rukh for you!" says Irani who was accompanied with his mother, wife and son to the show.

Boman who was on a four month shooting schedule for his movie Goal in London came back to India especially for the shoot. "I have honestly had no time to brush up on my GK... I was shooting in London for my movie. And Shah Rukh called up and said can you come? And I have come in a kind of... like an emergency. I came in last night and I'm leaving tonight... I've been flying for a longer period of time than I have been in Bombay. So I don't think I've prepared that much but I don't think I'm that big a duffer either. So let's see how it goes."

Irani adds that he finds a lot of similarities between his Munnabhai movies and what is happening here on KBC. "What Munnabhai MBBS did was make simple minds come up with great big thoughts and wisdom and in Lage Rahon Munnabhai it was the simple tenets of bapu which I feel the people have taken so kindly and accepted it with open arms and said this is the India we know and this is the India I think bapu would have hoped we lived in and not 50 years down the line another completely new India which I think I'm afraid we were moving in the direction. And I think KBC is quite similar too. It gives people the platform to use their intelligence and make their lives better."

Thursday, March 29, 2007

http://kbclive.indya.com/news/news_boman.html

2. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Thank you for sharing! :)

I like Boman Irani and I hope I can see some
    of his movies some day.... :nod:

3. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

Neither Sanjay nor Boman prepared for KBC!

SRK brings an unprepared Munnabhai duo for a KBC special.

ShahRukh Khan has yet another KBC Special up his sleeve. Tomorrow he plans to share the stage with none other than the Munnabhai heroes – Boman Irani and Sanjay Dutt. Shah Rukh is very excited to have the two playing KBC with him but what about Boman and Sanjay?

KBClive spoke to the duo about their preparations for the show to be aired tomorrow. Sanjay says Munna doesn't need to do any studying. "I think Shah Rukh has to do all the preparations. I just need the answers!"

Sanjay's partner, Boman, adds he's a bit nervous as he has been shooting and therefore hasn't had the time to do any preparation at all. "I have honestly had no time to brush up on my GK... I was shooting in London for my movie Goal. And Shah Rukh called up and said can you come? And I have come in a kind of an emergency... I came in last night and I'm leaving tonight... I've been flying for a longer period of time than I have been in Bombay. So I don't think I've prepared that much but I like to think I'm not that big a duffer either. So let's see how it goes.”

The duo also has a lot of surprises in store for the audiences. From singing to air guitar moments coupled with the Munnabhai humour, the show is sure to leave the audience in splits.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

http://kbclive.indya.com/news/news_sanjayboman.html