1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Kriti Sanon to work with SRK?

Discussion in 'RAEES' started by Wafa, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

The Heropanti actress might star in Raees

raees.jpg

While Farhan Akhtar has allotted his dates for Rock On 2, the actor has opted out of his other home production Raees, which also stars Shah Rukh Khan, due to date issues. Now the makers are keen on casting a new guy to play the parallel lead with SRK. They are even in talks with Heropanti actress Kriti Sanon to play the lead role.

http://www.filmfare.com/news/kriti-sanon-to-work-with-srk-7749.html

mumbiene and Mara thank this.
  2. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

What is going on with Farhan? Ever since all of his awards for bodybuilding in "Bhaag Mikha Bhaag" he's been flip flopping on his role in this film. SRK said he was looking forward to working with Farhan again and rekindling some of their "Don" magic. He 's often said that who he works with is one of the most important things about the films he chooses. If they bring in all new people....?

Has Farhan been listening to Saif Ali Khan? Saif said: "“To collaborate with Shah Rukh Khan would mean playing a small role in a big film of his. I would rather play a main role in an illuminati film. Usually, it would mean that. I don't think I would get a role like KAL HO NAA HO. That was almost my movie and so that (working with SRK) won't happen. Actors want to play main role and want to be spoilt. And it took me lot of work to come out of playing second lead, so I don't want to go back to it.”
    Of course, "Humshakals" was Saif's idea of an "illuminati" film. :bolt: :confused:

3. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i didn't even know Farhan was supposed to star opposite Shahrukh in Raees... who is this girl anyway?

4. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

It's just a rumour. I wouldn't believe it until Farhan or someone associated with the film says so themselves. It is possible he's not doing it due to date issues (perhaps due to the film being delayed).

The important thing is SRK's doing the film.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
    Mara says thanks.
  5. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

Actually the article says it is a problem with dates. What is not surprising, since Raees constantly pushed back the start of filming.

Mara says thanks.
  6. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

Kirti Sanon is a New Delhi actress who did a Telagu film last year, then the Hindi film “Heropanti”. The press in the “Heropanti” promo appearances focused on her co-star Tiger Shroff’s hot body and considerable martial arts/ gymnastics skills. I thought at the time the focus was unfair and neglected her as an actress. She is prettier than Katrina Kaif and actually showed some acting skills in what little I saw of the film clips. She had a poise and patience to make the most of a too predictable good guys/bad guys Salman Khan style plot. I was only able to watch around ten minutes of the film on TV before channel surfing. She however was memorable and might be able to hold her own in an SRK film.

rollercoast says thanks.
  7. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

Impatiently waiting I'm still hoping we have two releases next year