King Khan: The Official Opus of Shah Rukh Khan

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Book Club' started by Ella, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

I know this is from a blog and usually not allowed to post on planet ... but these news are really great, so i hope i'm forgiven :D ... otherwise delete it please :)

King Khan-The Official Opus Of Shahrukh Khan

A formal announcement of Shahrukh Khan's autobiography King Khan The Official Opus Of Shahrukh Khan will take place tomorrow December 11 at a hotel in Bombay. Karl Flower, CEO of Opus Media Group will make the formal announcement while Shahrukh will be signing the Copy Number 1 signature page. The autobiography will be out in 2012. The fans may be interested in logging on to srkopus.com and register themselves. Also log on to thisisopus.com that tells you how exclusive this publishing house is and has been associated with select achievers.

http://faridoonshahryar.blogspot.com/2011/12/king-khan-official-opus-of-shahrukh.html

Anjali72 and MaryAnnK thank this.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. Ella

4. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Anjali72 and Ishq19 thank this.
  5. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

OMG!!! finally!! :target::target:

6. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Well i find it strange that Shah Rukh does not mention anything on Twitter about this. :noidea: He has workes so long on the Book and do not mention this? Well i think tomorrow we will know more :lol: But the Pic is just :faint2: mindblowing :faint2:

7. Ella

@Anke: Faridoon isn't spreading any rumors, thats why i posted it. And this event tomorrow is a privat one.

Anjali72 says thanks.
  8. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

SHESH! lets just enjoy the news :tsk:

:faint:
    i want the book :madgrin:
    thanks mama for sharing :kiss: we've been waiting for so long :drama::lol:

gauri_fairy and Ishq19 thank this.
  9. phul

There stand its formal but nothing about that it is privat. :confused2: I just said that i find it strange that Shah Rukh do not mention anythigh on Twitter. I mean Shah Rukh has wrote on Twitter about his Book and how excited he is about it. And now will be a offically announcement and Shah Rukh do not writte anything. He wrote that he is excited about the Don 2 Screening but nothing about the Book and this is confusing me. Thats all. And i know that Faridoon Shahryar is a serious Journalist but also a serious Journalist can make a mistake. And can get wrong Infos. But now no dispute please how i have said we will know more tomorrow. :)

10. hanaa

hanaa Well-Known Member

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Finally :dance::dance:
    Thanks a lot :hug:

Ishq19 says thanks.
  11. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

OMG. Yes, it takes your breath away. The pulse is on 180th. The heartbeat stops. Ambulance please :car:

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  12. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

OMG! Finally! Can´t wait to read his Autobiography!!! And Mary Ann you are so right: This pic is breathtaking!!!:faint:
    Thank you so much Ela Dear for spreading the great news!:hug:

Ishq19 says thanks.
  13. Ella

And the event is happening :D So next year we all will get this his book, his autobiography ... EXCITING :cheer2::madgrin:

bluey[Ru] and Anjali72 thank this.
  14. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

Same excitment here!:flame:Keep calm Anja, keep calm...:madgrin:

15. Cila

Cila Well-Known Member

I don't think it is going to be Shahrukh's autobiography.
    It's rather his biography - exclusive album about him. And if you look on the prices of the OPUS books (a few thousands $ or pounds) - the ordinary SRK's fan won't afford to buy it;)

16. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:confused2: so SRK wrote his book to be bought by rich fans only? :confused:

17. Cila

Cila Well-Known Member

No. I mean his autobiography is going to be an another book maybe?

18. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

Dont think so, this is his book only! why would they call it this autobiography then? :confused:
    Anyways, wait till the videos come out of the event, then we can make the assumptions of what it is. ;) will be much better that way i guess :p

19. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

oh.. now im more confused :lol: but thanks :)

20. phul

I found this comment onFaridoon Shahryars Blog Side a Reader wrote a Comment and this is his Answer.
    Faridoon Shahryar said...
    Thanks Celeste for the mention. Well, Anonymous, we are aware of the issues on the new BH and our team is constantly working on ways to rectify the shortcomings. Kindly have patience, things will be sorted soon. Yes Margaret, Shahrukh's book is eagerly awaited for sure...he speaks very well, must be a good writer too
    Cheers
    I want to cry. I do not understand this. Why Shah Rukh published his book through a publishing house which is ways to expensiv for the most of his Fans?

21. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

he wrote his own book for us fans to BUY and READ, this whole expensive publishing house crap i wont believe until HE himself says it

danshula says thanks.