1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

KBC News - Yet another loss leaves SRK sad

Discussion in 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' started by sanjani, Apr 11, 2007.

1. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

KBC News - Yet another loss leaves SRK sad

Hot Seat contestant leaves with 6, 40,000 rupees.

In four questions, Pooja Agarwal went from being brilliantly positioned to win 2 crores to losing half her money and calling it a day to the game. After Rahul Kamdar’s exit, Pooja Agarwal – a housewife from Kolkata – got a chance to take the Hot Seat. Having prepared for KBC for the past one and a half year, the mum-to-be looked ready to answer all the questions. She and reserved, she worked her way to 1, 60,000 rupees. Thereafter, began all the trouble. In the next two questions, Pooja utilized two of her four lifelines.

It continued to get worse for Agarwal. In the next question for 12, 50,000 rupees, Pooja was at a least risk position and was going to decide on a particular answer. However, being unsure she made a decision to use her third life line – phone a friend. To add to the confusion, the friend seemed who seemed sure about the answer gave an answer completely opposite to that of Pooja’s. Thankfully, having gone with her friend she got the answer correct and won the money.

In queue to now win 25 lakh rupees, Pooja made an attempt to answer the eleventh question. Not 100% sure, she decided to use her final lifeline – 50:50 – to help make the right selection. Left with two answers – one correct and one wrong – Pooja finally made her mind and froze on one answer. Unfortunately for her that was the wrong one. Disappointed with herself and the end result, Pooja Agarwal was close to tears.

But it was not just her that was upset with the loss. “I hate to see people lose. When Pooja reached the Hot Seat she told me she had been preparing for a long time to get here. I would have liked her to do well… like I always say I want everyone who comes here to win 2 crores and go back. Sadly this time it was not to be for Pooja. I’m quite upset to see her go like this and to lose her money,” says Shah Rukh.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

2. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

same here i dont like it when people lose money and are upset and i also need to see this episode because i missed it

3. srkmyidol

srkmyidol Confidence...

i know i was crying with here...i was so upset....and you could tell Shahrukh'ji also.