1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

KBC News - SRK fan leaves with 20,000

Discussion in 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' started by sanjani, Mar 22, 2007.

1. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

KBC News - SRK fan leaves with 20,000

Shah Rukh fan drops from 1, 60,000 to 20,000 rupees.

Shah Rukh said she looked a lot like Britney Spears. She said he was her favourite actor and that being on the Hot Seat with him was a dream come true for her. So what happened when Komal Ved from Mumbai reached the Hot Seat?

Was it bad luck or was it a case of nerves?

Komal reached the Hot Seat on Monday night following Vikas' exit form the game. Right at the very first question, Komal felt the need to use a lifeline as she wasn't sure. However, after that she managed to calm herself and won 80,000 rupees. The next question left her stumped again and Komal decided to use another lifeline. However it paid off as she got the answer correct to win 1, 60,000 rupees.

Komal spoke to KBClive at the end of her first stint on Monday night. “I was very nervous when I got to the Hot Seat today. And then when I had to use the lifeline for the first question itself I got very worried. But Shah Rukh helped me calm myself. I do hope tomorrow is better for me.”

Resuming play last night Komal once again used a lifeline for the very first question of the evening. On flipping the question, things only got worse for her as she was unable to answer the new question. At this point she decided to use her final lifeline to phone her friend. However, she settled on the wrong answer and lost all her winnings to come down to twenty thousand rupees.

“I am quite disappointed. I really wish I had done better. This is a once in a lifetime chance. But at the same time I got to meet Shah Rukh and he has given me this bat. I will treasure it but I'm still very upset about my loss,” says the young student from Mumbai.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

2. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

Aaaaaaaaaaaawh :( I feel bad for her too, she was so sweet!!! :kiss:

3. Tanjusik

Tanjusik New Member

Yes! She was so sweet!

4. srkmyidol

srkmyidol Confidence...

i liked her too....Shahrukh'ji was totaly the perfect gentleman, making her feel beautiful, and calm...and you know what else i noticed, i know it's very stupid but i noticed that he looks and responce different to each Hot Seat contestant. Weird, i did not notice before but yesterday with Her i did.
    hmmmm.

5. Farida K

Farida K New Member

I felt really bad for her too but I hope she thinks of this as her one in a lifetime experience sitting in front of srk for that long and talking to him and playing the most popular game in india! this is something to cherish for a lifetime.

6. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Same here....
    One thing can comfort her: It is recorded and she can dive into this experience again and again.... :eek: :hug: