1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

KBC News - Half way through – what's the verdict?

Discussion in 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' started by sanjani, Mar 22, 2007.

1. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

KBC News - Half way through – what's the verdict?

As KBC crosses its half way mark, we ask the junta what they think.

KBClive speaks to viewers what they think of KBC as it completes two months today.

Shyam, 33, Mumbai
    Honestly speaking when KBC started I wasn't very sure about SRK doing a good job. I thought it would lose its style. But now I feel even though its different to what we are used to as yet, it's a good different. His style and charm has grown on me and I really love the way he interacts with the contestants.

Karan, 30, Bangalore
    I have always been a fan of SRK. And now I love him even more – as an actor, as a host, as a human being. He comes across as such a genuine person. Earlier, you could see that massive awe on everyone's face but now after the initial moments they look so calm and at ease. And that I think is a brilliant trait to be able to make your players achieve that.

Nidhi, 13, London
    I really enjoy the programme. He talks in a manner that's easy for me to understand. Next day in school too all of us discuss the previous night's episode. I really like him because he treats everyone very politely. And he also sends messages to persons my age and that's very sweet. No one ever does that.

Neha, 22, Delhi
    I don't like Shah Rukh as an actor but after having seen him everyday for the past two months, I must say I'm a convert. I will be watching all of his movies. He has entered my heart and will be there for a long time. I absolutely love his no nonsense attitude and his cool personality which doesn't seem a put on.

Vicky, 45, Washington
    I don't get the time to watch all the episodes. But from the ones that I have seen I think he is doing a great job. He does come across as someone who is very down to earth and has managed to maintain the quality of the programme. That was something that everyone was skeptical about whether he would be able to do that. But I think he has done that brilliantly.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

2. Poonam

Poonam New Member

I wonder why anyone ever had doubts about his ability to do a brilliant job?

3. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

Because people like to assume the worse and were trying to write him off even before the show begun. Apparently not everybody shares our faith in his abilities but it's good to read that SRK managed to win over so many new hearts. :)

4. semaay

semaay Senior Member

sorry if i sound sarcastic and rude, but sometimes i get the feeling that it is a national sport in india to doubt and criticise Shahrukh in every project he does!

5. ahmadin

ahmadin New Member

those who have doubts in their minds, don't have "minds" :p

6. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

or why wouldn't like him as an actor :rolleyes: but I'm glad this show had converted many.

7. akoori

akoori Well-Known Member

undoubtedly!

A very close friend of mine couldn't stand him....she's completely "lattoo" (fallen flat with starry eyes!) over him now.

total khanvert!
    Now I'm the one wagging my finger and saying "i told you" :D:D:tongue:

8. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

haha, good for you and definately good for her. I hope she's now thinking "where have I been all this time" !