1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Kbc 4

Discussion in 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' started by Pakiza, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

just wondering its nearly the end of the year....and kbc4 should be starting next year in jan? am i right?

no news yet is srk doing it:eek:

2. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

That's a good question... but I thought the next season won't start before Summer 2008... though I'm not sure about that !?! :confused2:

And as far as I know Shah Rukh will do it... didn't he sign for two seasons ?

3. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I hope we get some news about it soon. I have heard many different versions, end of this year, beginning of next year, next summer... But if he really is not going to do a film the whole spring, hopefully he will at least do this...

4. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

As far as I know for two seasons.... :nod:
    and I thought they will start in January/February,
    but it's... very quiet.... :suspicious::suspicious:

5. bijal

bijal Well-Known Member

I heard that it is going to be in fall '08 (July/August) timeframe...

6. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Yes, I read the same in an article... just can't remember the name of it. :eek:

I hope we soon get more news on it... I'm looking much forward to the next season. :)

7. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

ya i thought of two seasons tooo...but summer is faraway:eek:

8. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

ya he signed for two seasons so he is doing it but i dont know when he will do it

9. Pinky Iqbal

Pinky Iqbal SHAHRUKH LOVER

It means we have 2 wait long 4 the Kbc4 to come :frown:

But I read in a news paper dat they again talked 2 Amitab bachen 4 doing Kbc4 or some other actor is going 2 do it may be saif :suspicious:

10. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

I know yaar. :(

But in the meanwhile we at least can watch all the episodes from KBC3 over and over again. :love:

11. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

:scared: Oh no !!! I really hope that's not true !!! They can't find a better host than Shah Rukh... he's just perfect !!! :thumb:

If he has the time and already signed for another season... I'm sure he will host KBC4 !!! :nod:

12. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

true but to be honest i dont hav much time for taht:(

13. Pinky Iqbal

U r 200% rite dat Shahrukh is a perfect host 4 KBC4 . I hope these news r nothing but rumours :sad:

14. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Amitabh??? Ahm... this would be very.... :crazy: :doh: :crazy:

People would fall asleep while watching.... ;);)

15. Pinky Iqbal

No Doubt . People will fall :sleep:

But Shahrukh is the best host of KBC :nod: I hope what I heard in the news is just a rumour :suspicious:

16. srkmyidol

srkmyidol Confidence...

i don't think anyone else except SRK should be doing the KBC4....
    and does anyone if there is a new Music Video for it?

17. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

InshAllah no body else will do it other than the king himself..No Amitabh and No Saif :nono: Iam pretty sure of that :)

Thank God he signed for two seasons..Shahrukh is an unexampled host for KBC.

No music videos for it untill now Sibel :)

18. Pinky Iqbal

I too hope :rolleyes: Inshahllah no one else will do it except Our SHAHRUKH :nod: I was like :shocked: :mad2: when I read this news in the news paper dat they r changing the host of Kbc4 so I shared it here but much relaxed after reading ur replies :nod: Hope Kbc4 starts soon . I 'm eagrly waiting 4 our Khan 2 c in it :rolleyes:

19. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Oh no! I don't think anyone else will be offered that role at least for this season! But you never know - Amitabh might himself request for the role to be returned to him (now that he is fit and fine!) :rolleyes::p

ShahRukh is definitely gonna be there - I can't afford to see less eloquent and less witty people on that hot-seat again!:hippie::nono::tongue:

20. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

But this would be kind of weired if AB would really ask for the role to be returned to him cause didn't he himself say in an interview after SRK took over KBC that it was not only due to his health problems that he didn't sign for any more seasons but also because he was getting bored of the show. :rolleyes: