1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Katrina Kaif -Shah Rukh Jodi

Discussion in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' started by KhushiDreamz, Sep 24, 2008.

?

Katrina-SRk Jodi

1. Yes, They will make a good jodi

56 vote(s)
    43.8%
  2. No, They won't make a good jodi

43 vote(s)
    33.6%
  3. I'm Neutral

9 vote(s)
    7.0%
  4. Can't Say Until I See Them Acting Together

20 vote(s)
    15.6%
  1. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

its gona be hard to watch :scared::scared::scared::scared::tape2:

2. jOoOoOoOoOdi

jOoOoOoOoOdi New Member

i think srk makes any actress looks good with him when they act with him but i'think cat it's not a good actreess
    i vote no

3. kajol23

kajol23 Active Member

AW: Katrina Kaif -Shah Rukh Jodi

I do not like Katrina!

But I voted for "Can't Say Until I See Them Acting Together!"

4. shallu.

shallu. Well-Known Member

Katrina-SRK jodi reminds me of Twinkle-SRK in Badshaah.. They act well together but I guess they dont have as much chemistry as SRK has with Rani or Preity, much less to compare with Kajol.

I can see tt in Katrina-SRK as well. It will still be interesting to watch! :)

shallu.

5. srkpreityfan

srkpreityfan Well-Known Member

Ooops, I mean NO! :eek: I thought it was Kareena :doh: - please change my vote. I think Kareena is WAY more talented than Katrina, so my yes was for Kareena/SRK. Sorry!

6. desi_ecstacy

desi_ecstacy New Member

ABSOLUTELY! I would love it!
    I want that movie to be a very sensual one. SRK making love to Katrina.
    For once a guy looking straight into Katrina eyes, and leaning into her like SRK did with Preity Zinta in one of the songs in Kal Ho na Ho on roof.

7. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

Hey after seeing new kat's movie, i think she will look good with SRK.

So I dont have any objections, I think with SRK every heroine looks good.

lets wait and see.:nod:

Krisi_love_SRK says thanks.
  8. iluvcindi

iluvcindi New Member

I watched about 2 films of Katrina's and she cant act all that well, whatever she does comes across as really staged and nothing natural. Having said that, I dont really like the idea of someone with zero acting talent having the opportunity to get a role as magnanimous as one offered by Yash Raj films. Im sure their are far more talented actresses than Katrina and also why not stick to the contemporaries? Kajol? Preity? Rani?Kareena even??

But you never know folks, when I learnt Deepika Padukone was to play the female lead in OSO, it didnt go down too well with me..but her performance in OSO was commendable considering it was her first and it was faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better a job done than Katrina did in any of her movies. So lets just have to wait and see for ourselves what the SRK magic will whip outta Katrina.

9. Hasret

Hasret Ullu-Club-Member

no no no no!! absolutly no!!!

10. shallu.

Any actress will look good with SRK but it's a matter of whether they can match up to him. And I agree that knowing that Deepika is a newbie, we are all apprehensive but she delivered beautifully in OSO. I'm very sure that SRK makes the talents of his co-stars SHINE! So let's see how Katrina goes with SRK! :)

shallu.

11. kahaanii2802

kahaanii2802 Pagal Naanii

Someone here already stated, that Shahrukh can make his co-stars shine and sparkle. I did not like Deepika very much, but she comes off very nice in OSO, just because of SRK. I suppose, this will be the same with Katrina.

12. sherin

sherin New Member

they ill definitely rock.....its time for srk to stop acting wit rani & preety as they are now out of the industry

13. LAvy

LAvy Addicted to SRK

No way ....Bleah...I dont like her.....He is great and yep like everyone said he makes every co-star to shine...But Katrina????No way!!!!!!!!!

14. Looni78

Looni78 My dil goes ShahRukh

NO WAY!
    Katrina is a beautiful woman, no doubt about this ... but I saw her and SR performing together in Rotterdam. There is no chemistry at all between them. :(
    SR needs a woman with charisma next to him. Katrina proofs that being beautiful isn`t enough, they just don`t fit.:fear:

15. Pedi

Pedi Well-Known Member

I´m neutral - by Shah Rukhs side all heroine looks good I think.
    And no matter how heroine - when it is a Shah Rukh movie - I`ll watch it :D:)

16. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

says who? :twitch:
    weird you didnt add Kajol to the list

17. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

hey, I am starting to love this jodi:D

They look great in the concert pics and videos, so much easyness with each other.

18. Lata

Lata Active Member

Katrina very elegant

19. Radeepa

Radeepa New Member

They will be kinda look like SRK & Aish jodi. Kat has same height has Aish, and also equally beautiful as Aish. but anyways cant exactly say without seeing em together. so lets see

20. shallu.

After looking at the TR photos, I still think it will be interesting to see them together. I mean why not? So many crossed jodis recently, Akshay-Deepika, Abhishek-Sonam, SRK-Anushka etc.

Btw Radeepa, love your siggie! One of my fav jodis! :)

shallu.