1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Katrina Kaif -Shah Rukh Jodi

Discussion in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' started by KhushiDreamz, Sep 24, 2008.

?

Katrina-SRk Jodi

1. Yes, They will make a good jodi

56 vote(s)
    43.8%
  2. No, They won't make a good jodi

43 vote(s)
    33.6%
  3. I'm Neutral

9 vote(s)
    7.0%
  4. Can't Say Until I See Them Acting Together

20 vote(s)
    15.6%
  1. KhushiDreamz

KhushiDreamz G.One Squad Member

There are many news that Yash Chopra is going to do a film with both Katrina and Shah Rukh. So who want to see them together, If there's a posity answer why? If you guys don't like her for our King, why not?

I know there had been many problems with Salman.

But on the other hand in what job mean for them "Acting the main word"
    Do you guys think Katrina and SRK jodi will be good as Kajol, Rani, Preity and many others actress that had work with him?

2. Ximena

Ximena Addicted to SRK

I don't know!!
    I don't have anything against her but I would need to see them together in action!!

3. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

she is not an actress..she is wandering around ..she looks sweet and innocent and she may be ok only for that type of roles like she did in maine pyar kyun kya..but with SRK ..she is too tall, too emotionless- I cant think of she looking at the eyes of him-she simply cant match...

4. salim

salim Active Member

not a good actress but I think they will make good jodi.

5. HALA*SRK

HALA*SRK Pagal of SRK!!

O.k .. I think they will make a good jodi .. :p
    1* she is beautiful .. and he's super handsome & sexy .:cool:
    2* about her acting .. I know she's non-actress .. she simply can't act and have no emotions, BUT I know SRK and I know he will make her best actress .. he can make even stones act & feel ..:scared: :thumb:
    and finally who cares who is the heroin .. I look at SRK ONLY .. LOVE HIM DEEPLY.:heart:

Krisi_love_SRK says thanks.
  6. Becy

Becy Well-Known Member

I voted "No": not only because of her non-existing acting skills, but for her total lack of charisma.
    I don't want to see him acting in a film with someone who's there for a merely decorative purpose (sorry fans). IMO he's past that stage in his career.

7. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

i just dont like her as an actress so i dont want her to be opposite SRK in any movies

8. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

they will not make a good jodi
    she is tall and can hardly dance
    please NO

9. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Shahrukh will always be good, obviously! But for a good jodi there needs to be two good people (actors) and there is nothing good about her. But for me most important is that HE, The King, deserves better!

No, they will not make a good jodi!

10. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Yep... :nod:

I've also voted for "won't make a good jodi"...

11. rahulsn011

rahulsn011 Well-Known Member

Lmao...wait there!
    Didnt SRK said something that he can make love to a buffallo and make it look good?! well...i guess he can prove that with katrina!

12. MarjorieGK

MarjorieGK Ullu-Club-Member

But I have an impression that a buffalo is more alive than Katrina. Or does this saying apply also to inanimate objects?
    Having said that I'd say now: well let's see. I had exactly the same impressions about Deepika, and yet they looked good in OSO.

13. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jaw::jaw::scared:
    NO! AND NO!

she is STUPID! im sorry Katrina fans, but seriously the girl is in the industry for one thing SHOWIN OFF HER BODY AND HER CLOTHES! there is NO acting skills what-so-ever.. and ShahRukh is like the King and deserves to act wtith someone who AT LEAST know how to fake a cry! i mean she doesnt even know how to do that :tape:

and even though he can make ANYONE act good when he is in the same movie with them, i think that does not apply on Katrina!

14. irene

irene Active Member

I voted a BIG NO! She's empty apart from a pretty little face, no no no

15. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Even my husband (who suffers through my SRK obession) does not like her. We were watching one of her films last night and he said it out loud: "i don't like that girl!) I thought that was interesting.

16. Ricky80

Ricky80 Member

..both, SRK and Kat, will make a good pair...i have nothing against her..she is neutral between SRK and Salman...not many girls will against their boyfriend to do his tour and do a movie togather...that's so sweet of her...

17. KhushiDreamz

KhushiDreamz G.One Squad Member

I don't know about if Katrina will make a good Jodi with SRK. All I know he makes everybody looks good with him, and that he will help them to improve their acting. Like Rani Mukherjee said herself in a interview when they were doing Paheli.
    Until I watch that film. I can't really say they make a good jodi.
    On the other hand I saw her dancing at temptations...And in my personal opinion she needs to move her hips more, because SRK do it so good!

18. kokesrk

kokesrk Well-Known Member

I think, SRK and Kat will make a excelent jodi in any movie that they will play, also SRK-Kat is more better than Akki-Kat

19. klouvios

klouvios New Member

I can't say. Shahrukh has the magic touch with his heroines. They all look good in his side or he makes us to look at them the way he wants. He is a magician :)

Krisi_love_SRK says thanks.
  20. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

i voted yes because i do think she is good on screen. i admit, she isn't a madhuri or rani but i think she has something. yash chopra definintely saw something in her to want to cast her opposite katrina. i honestly like her. remember that before preity was finalized for veer-zaara she went through a lot of screen tests. i'm sure yash chopra thought this through. i also beleive that srk and katrina would make a wonderful jodi because they will have hot chemistry! i always wanted to see them together and after she was on KBC and the clips/pics of their stage performances, i knew that they would look really hot together!!

question for all of you not happy with this jodi, will it stop you guys from watching the film or anticipating its release?