1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Karina opposite SRK in Time Machine

Discussion in 'Movies T-Z' started by Wafa, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Kareena Kapoor will play the lead role opposite Shah Rukh Khan in Ramgopal Varma’s film, Time Machine. Though Ram Gopal Varma and King Khan were negotiating to do a film together, only now do things seem to have clicked.

Kareena and Shah Rukh are also working together in Don, where Kareena has bagged Helen’s role. Kareena is also coming in a Pepsi commercial with Priyanka Chopra and Shah Rukh. Kareena was also supposed to act in Harry Baweja’s Love Story 2050 opposite debutant Harman Baweja. But she recently opted out of the film citing date problems. Speculation is rife that Kareena walked out of Harry’s film to do Varma’s.

Kareena will also be seen in Vishal Bharadwaj’s Omkara, besides Subhash Ghai’s 36 China Town.

2. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

:cool:
    Do they want to create a new "perfect couple"? :rolleyes:

Anyway... Kareena is good... I'm looking forward!

Thanks Wafa!

3. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Thanks Wafa.:)

4. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

thanks for the news didi... im not a big fan of kareena... but yeah she does love srk!! so yeah i guess she'll be fine...

5. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

6. annous

annous New Member

I liked SRK-Kareena pairing very much in Asoka, and I would love to see them again, she is one of the few actresses that has a strong personality that match well with SRK.They will rock together.

7. vwelling

vwelling lois87

She certainly have been busy.

8. lamya

lamya Well-Known Member

hummmm, well all i can say is kareena is one lucky girl.she loves shahrukh and gets to act with him

9. veronicas

veronicas ~Forever Yours~

I'm sure Kareena is very happy because she is Shahrukh's fan and she gets to act with him again. Lucky girl.:rolleyes:

10. layla-val

layla-val Active Member

Mm lucky girl indeed.

I don't know though, the jury is still out as far as I'm concerned:confused:

I thought she was really good in Asoka, but she hasn't impressed me with anything else.:(

I look forward in being proved wrong though:rolleyes:

11. Mazerq_j

Mazerq_j Well-Known Member

something (someone) to look forward :)

12. latenebreuse

latenebreuse mad about SRK

Re : Karina opposite SRK in Time Machine

Hello u all, very happy to join u i'm already in love with each one of u cause u're the best fan's at all :peace:

I'm new 'n' still little shy :p but it's all right, this is my first post :)

I'm sooooo excited about all these new movies of SRK, t's cool to see da king again with Kareena she's getting mature as actress 'n' i respect that! here is my view of "Time machine";)

TIME MACHINE...
    "TRAVEL IN TIME with Kareena n King khan"

[​IMG]

13. annous

annous New Member

San
    welcome!!!!! and don't ever feel shy around here, we are all friends, and our love for SRK binds us all, we still have different opinions, and we debate them.. that makes this forum one of the best....I hope to hear from you often.
    As for Kareena, I have to admit I didn't like her in K3G, but after Asoka I fell in love with the girl, I like her personality very much, and I am really glad she will be with SRK and RGV...I can't wait!!!!!

welcome and enjoy your time:)

14. shahzura

shahzura New Member

Wow!...I wonder what the movie is going to be about?...hmmm...time travel?:D

I like Kareena actually:) ...especially after knowing that she's a huge Shahrukh fan & looking at how she reacted when any interviewer were to ask her about Shahrukh, I can really see the genuine shahrukh fan in her!:D Just like us....hehehe...anyway, they do look great together in Asoka...I'm glad they are pairing up again & this should be interesting:D

15. katie

katie Member

First of all, a very big WELCOME to San. I'm sure you will love it here once you know your way around. We are one big family here.

About the Kareena and SRK pair. Well, I have always feel the chemistry between them in Asoka. The love and yarning between them feel so real, well at least to me. I don't follow her works, but I saw her in Yuva and was totally impressed by her acting. She has improve soooo much. I'm so glad she's in two movies with SRK. I can't wait to see them again.

16. veronicas

veronicas ~Forever Yours~

I've seen Kareena in couple of movies and I'm really impressed by her performances in them and she was great:thumb: in Asoka. Love that movie:heart: and can't wait to see her with Shah Rukh again:p .

17. Astri

Astri New Member

Kareena is the most lucky woman of this year.