Karan Johar seeks help from Ra.One pal

Discussion in 'Red Chillies Idiot Box' started by SharlaJ, Jun 19, 2014.

1. SharlaJ

SharlaJ Well-Known Member

Karan Johar seeks help from Ra.One pal
    Mehul S. Thakkar | June 18, 2014, 22.06 pm IST

karan johar_0_0_0_0.JPG
    Director Karan Johar (Photo: DC Archive)

While a lot has been spoken about the rift between Shah Rukh Khan and Karan Johar, on the work front there seems to be some development. Karan Johar has reached out to Shah Rukh’s Red Chillies Entertainment for the VFX of Ayan Mukerji’s next superhero flick starring Ranbir Kapoor.

A source said, “The preparations for Ayan’s film has already started. There is still a lot of time for it to go on the floors, it needs ample of pre-production time as well. It has a lot of action and will need a lot of VFX. Ayan also has plans to go to LA to understand VFX in detail so that he can shoot his scenes better.

And to achieve this mammoth task, Dharma Productions’ head honcho has reached out to his good friend SRK. The source added, “Red Chillies has garnered lot of acclaim for the VFX it has done for Krrish 3. In fact, Ra.One had the kind of VFX no one had ever seen in an Indian movie. Karan is in talks with Red Chillies. They are discussing the logistics to have them on board. The deal hasn’t been finalised yet.”

Karan asking help from SRK for a Ranbir Kapoor film — this one is a collaboration to watch out for.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/1406...wood/article/karan-johar-seeks-help-raone-pal

MaryAnnK and Dea thank this.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Oh for heaven's sake! :doh: The films are businesses as much as anything else. Do they expect those involved to act like 5 years olds or as professionals?
    But the article has achieved what it set out to do. It mentions srk, I read it, I react. :tsk:

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  4. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

We all did!!!

5. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

"While a lot has been spoken about the rift between Shah Rukh Khan and Karan Johar"
    ....well this is as far as I read.......makes me sick how they just say whatever they want...and I for one won't read it....but I guess it still got a reaction from me to it....we should title this stuff as "articles to line the bird cage with" in other words only fit to be **** on....sorry, rough day at work....