Karan Johar CONFIRMS that Shah Rukh Khan is a part of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil

Discussion in 'Moviewala' started by tasifa, Sep 11, 2016.

1. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

Karan Johar CONFIRMS that Shah Rukh Khan is a part of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil – watch video!
    Ae Dil Hai Mushkil director Karan Johar finally confirmed that Shah Rukh Khan will be a part of the film...

By Karan shah | Published: September 11, 2016 12:28 pm

[​IMG]The filmmaker was a guest speaker at the Toronto International Film Festival 2016…

We had EXCLUSIVELY revealed to you last month how Shah Rukh Khan will be seen in a special role in Karan Johar’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil after replacing Saif Ali Khan in the movie. We told you how Saif had already shot for the film, but KJo wanted SRK and after convincing him, they reshot the portions too. And so, it will be SRK in Ae Dil Hai Mushkiland not Saif. However, neither Shah Rukh nor Karan confirmed this news. In fact, they have avoided talking about this at every event. But looks like the director has finally confirmed SRK’s cameo in the film!

Karan Johar was present as a guest speaker at the Toronto International Film Festival 2016 last night and during his session, while speaking about his relationship with Shah Rukh Khan, he told, “Shah Rukh and I have an amazing working rapport. I haven’t directed a film with him in the last seven years now, but he did a scene for me recently in a film that is going to release in Diwali and after seven years when I was directing him, I realised nothing had changed. He knew exactly what I was expecting of him and I knew exactly what he was going to do. Ranbir who was the lead actor of the film turned around and said – What you guys have is like an aspiration for an actor to have with a director.”

There are three giveaways about SRK’s cameo in the film. First the suggestion that the superstar did a scene for him in a film he was directing and we all know KJo is just directing Ae Dil Hai Mushkil right now. Then the mention of the Diwali release and the lead actor being Ranbir Kapoor, just about confirms everything! So, FINALLY Karan Johar confirmed that Shah Rukh Khan is a part of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. Ain’t that cool?

The superstar will be seen playing Aishwarya Rai Bachchan‘s husband who dies in the movie. It is only after his death that Ash gets close to Ranbir and they have a fling! Shah Rukh Khan’s role may not be prominent in the film and it will be a very small part of the film, but it does speak of the bond that he shares with Karan….

Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Anushka Sharma and Fawad Khan’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is already in the news after a fabulous teaser left everyone stunned. The title track also mesmerised us and so we were excited for the film. But with Shah Rukh Khan’s role being confirmed, we are sure people will be more excited now. In the meantime, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is all set to clash with Ajay Devgn’s Shivaay! Who will win this box office clash? Well we will have to wait and watch…

Anyway, check out Karan Johar’s confession in the video right here (Jump to 25 minutes 50 seconds for the part where he confirms the cameo) and tell us your thoughts about SRK’s cameo in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil in the comments section below!

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-g...-is-a-part-of-ae-dil-hai-mushkil-watch-video/

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

@ferdbouk goodevening mrs.planetsrk , beautiful words from brilliant filmmaker Karan Johar of Ae Dil Hai Mushkal about king of act creativity reality romance technique humminty philosophy legend King SRK,how he director him and how he still with energy and how he understand what he want from him exactly in his role in movie ADHM , teaser of ADHM beautiful,title song awesome in the same time show how much love so pain full ,through the movie for sure we can't judge before see the movie ,awaiting to see ADHM,thank you to give us space writing reply,journalist fery dbouk from Lebanon tribute to beautiful arts and great civilization of India

4. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

Thank you Tasifa

5. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

this really is a great cast. Karan, i'm really lookin forward for this one babeh :cool:

6. tasifa

There is a big chance that I'll be able to see it in Jaipur if not then in Mumbai. And I swear I will film indian's reaction in a theater when Shahrukh comes on screen.

7. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

ah wouldn't that be great :happy:

8. Rishima62

Rishima62 Defying Gravity

Just saw the movie - well ... nothing to report - only the typical over the top Karan stuff ;) with unneccessary twists. Anushka and Ranbir were great - Shah Rukh's appearance was touchting. Aishwarya was so bad (sorry but it is my opinion). And I really hate the fact that this slight abusive behaviour against women- this shoving her - is still portrayed as a sign of love. When it happend the first time - well not good, but kind of okay. But then again and again? Nope. 4/10 - the first hour was real fun and sweet. But then it got stupid - well at least for me. Thanks to Anushka and Ranbir it was bearable.

Funny fact:
    The 25 hours hotel which should have been in Paris was the one in Vienna.
    I am still curious where the outside location was, when Ranbir started running from Aishwaryas Viennense flat ... this was not Vienna - maybe London - well afterwards he was back in Vienna lol - I find things like that amusing :)).

semsem008 and rollercoast thank this.
  9. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

I'm not fond of Ash, find her acting quite fake. Thanks for confirming that the movie is not worth seeing, despite the 2 minutes of srk!

Rishima62 says thanks.
  10. Rishima62

Rishima62 Defying Gravity

I would not say it is not worth watching - I know this is a contratiction to my short review (I am just annoyed with Karan's movies to be hontest) - the music is great and Anuskha & Ranbir (I am not a fan of him - I am only a fan of SRK - just to make that clear ;)). And Shah Rukh's 2 minutes are worth it as well :D. And Vienna also :D.

semsem008 and rollercoast thank this.
  11. Journey95

Journey95 Active Member

So if one loves Karan Johar's movies with SRK its worth watching?

I wasnt interested so far because I dont care for Ranbir or Aishwarya and SRK just has a cameo.

12. tasifa

I saw the movie in Udaipur. I don't care for Aish either, and although i don't like Ranbir he was very good in that movie. But the 3 minutes scene of Shahrukh is stunning. He is just that good.

13. Journey95

Journey95 Active Member

Sounds good, will check it out for SRK. And Anuskha is a good actress anway.