1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

KANK music launch in London(SRK+Karan)

Discussion in 'KANK Photo Gallery' started by annous, Jun 12, 2006.

1. filmifan

filmifan bhangraholic nattu

watching this movie will be a cool experience in more than one way...it's releasing in the middle of summer in the Northern Hemisphere, but it'll be a snowy winter on the movie screen. just looking at that huge poster backdrop makes me want to put on a coat and snuggle. :smow:

2. cadisha

cadisha Tiger Tamer

GOOD GOD!!! Is it legal to look THAT good? :faint: His smile kills me every time... boy, this stunning smile, this mesmerizing eyes, those soft lips... :faint: Ladies, I'm off... drowned *drool* :eek:

3. Alana

Alana New Member

I don't think it's legal. But they could not harm him, because they are bewitched by him.:behindsofa:

4. Anisa

Anisa New Member

ThankQ so muchannous and allaoui. I love the pictures. Mwaha.

5. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

omg :faint: i could just eat him!!

6. Paloma

Paloma Gauri Wannabe

I think it's not legal!, I mean he could kill someone with those lips, eyes, eyelashes, hair etc, etc,etc :faint: :faint: :faint:

7. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :thumb:

8. layla-val

layla-val Active Member

These latest pictures are to die for:faint: :faint: He is to die for:faint: :faint: :faint: He looks good enough to eat:hungry: :hungry: :hungry: Roll on August:D

9. Alana

Alana New Member

But when you eat him he his gone! It would be very sad.:sad:

Maybe it's enough to gnaw a little bit.:nod:

10. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

hey jihan, nice to see you again. :)

11. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

LOL I know he is the king nattu :p

12. bawo

bawo New Member

Thanks for the pics, srk looks gorgeous as ususal!

13. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

woooooooooooooooooo:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

cherine thx alot

14. Cristina4him

Cristina4him Inspector number 8

Where do you get such wonderful pictures Cherine??:p :heart: :p You are killing me!!:eek:

15. latenebreuse

latenebreuse mad about SRK

Re : Re: KANK music launch in London(SRK+Karan)

Hai Rabba!:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: I hate when they zoom on his cute lovely charming beautiful sweet wondeful face ! such torture :hurt:

16. Poonam

Poonam New Member

Paloma, I saw Shah Rukh wearing those glasses when he came to Delhi last winter for the Tag Heuer watch launch - they make him look like a sexy professor...:p Ever since, I've been hunting for a similar pair for myself, but of course, never found any since they must be some exclusive designer product.

Enass - thank you so much for these pix. Those eyes are to drown in...and I'm not even gonna start on the hair, the dimples et al. Mashallah, he looks very rested and relaxed after the holiday with the family. Those pix of him shooting for Don had me freaked out for a while..he looked so exhausted and thin in the face (And I can't even believe I'm getting this worked up over someone I don't know personally)
    ...madness :crazy: :crazy:

17. Poonam

Poonam New Member

Make sure hubby is with you...he deserves lots of snuggling for being so tolerant of Shah Rukh! :lol:

18. filmifan

filmifan bhangraholic nattu

true. :D

but he has a payoff as well - looking at Rani (his fave). :suspicious: :rolleyes:

19. hanane

hanane hanouna

think's for tihs pictures so so much

20. cherine

cherine Well-Known Member