1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Kajol regrets choosing 'Dilwale' over 'Durga Rani Singh'

Discussion in 'Dilwale' started by Mara, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

"It is no secret that 'Dilwale's' box office performance was nowhere near expected and a source of disappointment to many. While Shah Rukh Khan took the whole affair sportingly and was even seen joking about the same at the Filmfare Awards, rumors suggest that his co-star Kajol is not taking the failure very well. In a report on Pinkvilla, Kajol is said to be very upset about the fact that SRK joked about the below-par performance of the Rohit Shetty directorial since she truly believed in it and more so because SRK was the one to bring Kajol onboard. The report also claimed that the actress is now regretting having chosen Dilwale over Sujoy Ghosh's 'Durga Rani Singh' where she would have played the powerful lead character. The role has now gone to Vidya Balan."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...over-Durga-Rani-Singh/photostory/50695748.cms

mumbiene and roger thank this.
  2. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

"In a report on Pinkvilla". LOL why would anyone believe what a site link pinkvilla reports? TOI are equally crap.

Mara, Dea, KKhan and 1 other person say thanks.
  3. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

My thoughts exactly.

4. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

:sorry: It was reported in around five other sources. I didn't see the Pinkville part. How do you delete a thread? I can delete the text but I don't see where to delete the thread.

5. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

This is all nonsense

Dea says thanks.
  6. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

I am so sick of the tone of these articles. I'm sure if Kajol is getting a cut of the world-wide box office collections she is not complaining!

Dea and Mara thank this.
  7. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

Finally, Kajol clears up the rumors.
    "Kajol will never regret being part of Shah Rukh Khan's 'Dilwale': Sources"
    "Update – Monday, 25 January, 11.51 am: Kajol has refuted rumours of she being disappointed with her comeback film "Dilwale". The rumour started doing the rounds last week after an entertainment portal reported it.
    However, a source close to the actress told IBTimes India that she will never regret doing "Dilwale". She did the movie for her friend Shah Rukh Khan and Rohit Shetty, who is like a family member.
    "Kajol did this movie for her friend SRK and she will never regret doing this movie," a source close to Kajol told IBTimes India."

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/kajol-regrets-being-part-shah-rukh-khans-dilwale-664261

precious_ain, Tash, roger and 2 others thanked this.