Kajol in Jab Tak Hai Jaan?

Discussion in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' started by DianaDimple, May 30, 2011.

1. DianaDimple Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Diana
  2. Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. DianaDimple Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Diana
    Kajol and SRK to recreate magic in Yash Raj’s next?
    Updated on Tuesday, May 31, 2011, 10:40

Mumbai: The ‘Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge’ team is back! If rumours are to be believed, veteran filmmaker Yash Chopra is all set to make his directorial comeback and direct Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol in a film. The film will also star current favourite, Katrina Kaif.

Recently, a daily reported that Kajol was spotted at the Yash Raj Films studio. Sources have informed that the visit was not a casual one.

Grapevine has it that the film will be a romantic saga with SRK and Katrina playing the lead role. Kajol has also been offered a pivotal role in the same film.

Speaking to a daily, a source revealed, “Chopra is very keen to have Kads opposite Shah Rukh. He is quite fond of both of them and loves their onscreen pairing. He feels that they can create the same magic.”

“While it`s sure that Katrina will star in the film, it could be possible that the movie is a love triangle and that they have approached Kajol to either reprise the other romantic lead or do a cameo,” the source added.

Yash Chopra, who is known for his blockbuster films, is going to don the director’s hat after seven years. His last directorial venture was ‘Veer Zara’ in 2004.

Let’s hope it works out because we all are dying to see Kajol-SRK magic on screen once again!

http://spicezee.zeenews.com/articles/story88908.htm
    SRKdream, Number8 and relaxxx thank this.
  4. SWEET ♥Panorama♥

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Hind♥
    omg i hope she is the lead lady not como :pray:
  5. GemaSRK Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Yipeeeee...i hope Kajol will playing in this film
    my favourite couple please come back N making a magic again....
  6. mo0on-light SRK FAN nO1

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    wo0ow ..one of my fav couple on screen again and with the director of romance yash chopra i can't to see the movie
  7. Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Katja
    This "news" is based ONLY on the fact that someone saw Kajol at YRF studios?? Ummm, ok, not exactly credible... Besides, if the film is a love triangle and Katrina would be an obstacle SRKajol would have to face, then fine... But a film where SRK and Katrina would be the romantic couple while Kajol would also be there in the film???? I DON'T THINK SO!!!! :eek:
  8. phul SRK my heart my soul

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Anke :)
    I'm absolutely agreed with you Katja. Till now this is nothing more then just a rumor. We will see if it is true. But i don't know if Kajol will shoot a new Film now. I mean she has got her baby last fall and now a new Film? Would that not be a bit to early? Btw since when it is confirmed that Katrina Kaif will act in the Film? Do i have miss something? I think we will have to wait till YRF will anounce the cast of the Film officially. :nod:
  9. Ladyinred Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Nothing is confirmed with any actress, but stupid media have their own sources... Oh really?
    I don't want any DDLJ 2.
    phul says thanks.