1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Kajol asks Karan Johar to give her a more prominent role in My Name Is Khan

Discussion in 'My Name Is Khan' started by DianaDimple, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Hasret

Hasret Ullu-Club-Member

wejdan its HASRET not HESRAT ;)

and i think we have discussed about it now so the end of this topic :)

2. jOoOoOoOoOdi

jOoOoOoOoOdi New Member

looool
    sorry my dear :heart:
    and i just now see the thread and read the comments:suspicious:

3. srk_kushal

srk_kushal I Like Blue...

Yes.:) Again I am saying that there is nothing wrong in Kajol, nor is it that i hate her, but I just commented on what she has done(..or maybe what the article says she has done). And there is no actor who is bigger than the movie. I would have said the same thing even if this increase in length was demanded by any of my favorites too, be it Rani or even SRK.

4. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

ok the shahrani fans don't always hate kajol i am a srkajol and shahrani fan i really think you guys need to com down!!! please guys don't take this BS and fight over it !

5. mayoub

mayoub Well-Known Member

They are only discussing not fighting..

6. Shaina

Shaina Well-Known Member

I do not trust it. It not in character Kajol - if she has agreed, all means to it it is pleasant.

7. ASaK

ASaK New Member

Transcription

Question: Let's talk about another pretty girl - Kajol; Is she giving Karan a hard time on the sets if MNIK? Is it all true?
    Rajeev Masand: That seems to be a rumour. The rumour is that << Tanuja [Kajol's mom] was also with them in the set, shooting for MNIK. She read the script and told Kajol that she must tell Karan that he needs to give her more well-rounded detail role coz it used to be a SRK film. >>
    I spoke to Karan couples of days ago and he said NONSENSE..! he says the relationship he shares with Tanuja and Kajol is completely.. you know.. is familiar.. you know he knows from the time he was a kid he knew Kajol.. he knew Kajol for years.. you know the world he used to play in around knickers [???'].. **i'm not trying to picture that hahaha, yeaa... Karan** But he says its completely untrue.. You know Lemme give you lil information. I've read the script of MNIK, I have... And I have to tell you she has got REALLY a good role.. Ofcourse she is the catalyst of the story. It's SRK's story, but she is really the catlalyst She is the driver for what he does.. I mean I'm not gonna give away too much.. But I'm sort of not convinced that she would do something like that, coz it is a very strong role and I have to tell you, just lemme give you an early take of.. THE ROMANCE.. THE ROMANTIC TRACK IS JUST FANTASTIC..! I really think of them in the whole love scenes in DDLY, KKHH, and K3G are going to be a really big surprise coz its really very.. its a beautiful romantic track and its really different coz of the kind of character that he plays.. So I think it will be a pleasantly BIG surprise..!!

Question: Is Tanuja actually in the movie?
    Rajeev Masand: No she's not..! She's not..! She's there as Kajol's mom, you know as Karan's aunt and as Karan's mom's friend.. I think she's there with Kajol and mostly taking care of Kajol's daughter Nysa..

Courtesy: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00h5slt/Love_Bollywood_24_01_2009/
    [22nd minute]

8. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Thanks so much Asak! And the romantic track has got me going big time! OMG! I can't wait for the pleasant BIG surprise... :):D

9. rahulsn011

rahulsn011 Well-Known Member

Hmm...sounds interesting! All I can say, I am glad that it is just rumours!

10. srkaj0l1

srkaj0l1 [L] KabirKhan..

O MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD!:eek:
    Gotta love thiiiiiiiiiiisss:D:heart: SRK & KAJOL back again in a romantic song/movie ! What do i ask more for? This is amaaaaaaaaaaazing. cant wait:D Ive got butterflys in my stomach already.

And it was clear that it were RUMOURS. Ive never believed it.
    For the persons who has believe this, please listen or read:D.

11. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

OMG, THANKS A LOT.

This excited me a lot, oh I need to calm down:dance:

12. Links

Links SRK is in my Heart

uufff! i knew that it wasn't true at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm extremely happy and sooooo friggin excited!!!
    SRK.Kajol.Karan.Romance.BIG SUPRISE!!! wut else can u ask for?!!!!!! OMG!

to all SRKAJOL fans: OUR JODI IS BACK to blow everyone off their feet!!! :D

13. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

. I've read the script of MNIK, I have... And I have to tell you she has got REALLY a good role.. Ofcourse she is the catalyst of the story. It's SRK's story, but she is really the catlalyst She is the driver for what he does.. I mean I'm not gonna give away too much.. But I'm sort of not convinced that she would do something like that, coz it is a very strong role and I have to tell you, just lemme give you an early take of.. THE ROMANCE.. THE ROMANTIC TRACK IS JUST FANTASTIC..! I really think of them in the whole love scenes in DDLY, KKHH, and K3G are going to be a really big surprise coz its really very.. its a beautiful romantic track and its really different coz of the kind of character that he plays.. So I think it will be a pleasantly BIG surprise..!!

This exactly is what I am dying to hear for..:heart::heart::music:
    the romance..:love::flypig::biggrin1::dance:

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

14. Hasret

Hasret Ullu-Club-Member

well that was not a surpise.. i knew that all this was just bullshit.. like always.

15. jOoOoOoOoOdi

jOoOoOoOoOdi New Member

thanks my dear

16. souad1

souad1 New Member

i am dying, i just can't wait any more,and waht he said about the romantic song my goood, i was dreaming of this for years,but how come he read the script? he said it before he seems really liking it, i hope all turns out well!!

17. rahulsn011

rahulsn011 Well-Known Member

Rajeev Masand is a movie critic...so it be good to see how he reviews the film!

18. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

i don't know maro it seems like some people are fighting with each other over a MM article that isn't even true

19. avggomez

avggomez New Member

i guess all who wanted and was so desperate to hate Kajol has got their answers....

Too bad for the people who wants to hate seeing Kajol with SRK....

but too gud for the people who luv the jodi who creates magic on screen...

so guys just Chill chill just chill - thats what we fans of the SRKajol Jodi has to do.... very simple....:D

20. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I was wondering why 8 pages for such a topic...
    please stick to the topic and maintain a civil discussion without battling over kajl/rani.. its getting too old.