1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

JTHJ promotion tour

Discussion in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan - Photo Gallery' started by mumbiene, Oct 31, 2012.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

2. mumbiene

3. mumbiene

4. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Damn .... sometimes I ask myself, why I'm so hyper crazy with an actor :eek: .... and i think ... that is not normal ... I must be sick :der: .... and then .... I see the new pictures from SRK and .... I know, I AM NOT CRAZY :lol: ... I've only the perfect view to see the truth :madgrin: .... SRK is the most beautiful and awesome man in the whole world :love: .... nobody can smile like him, nobody can be charming like him, nobody can give you the feeling to be someone special ....aso :flame:

Tash, RizwanaShahrukh, Alenka and 3 others thanked this.
  5. natalyaK

natalyaK Well-Known Member

6. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

It's a little confusing..to see pics with no info :confused:

Ohhhh he looks soooo young! :jaw: Katrina seems to be enjoying the love and attention :lol: her first experience of the kind :lol:

7. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

Presscon in Delhi 11.11.12

bollywood-actors-shahrukh-khan-and-katrina-kaif-40508.jpg bollywood-actors-shahrukh-khan-and-katrina-kaif-40509.jpg bollywood-actors-shahrukh-khan-at-a-press-40505.jpg bollywood-actors-shahrukh-khan-katrina-kaif-and-40510.jpg bollywood-actors-shahrukh-khan-katrina-kaif-and-40511.jpg bollywood-actors-shahrukh-khan-katrina-kaif-and-40512.jpg

8. Ella

9. Arpan Srk

Arpan Srk Nam to suna hoga

Jalandhar
    374016_453025808066779_1955741108_n.jpg

10. Arpan Srk

11. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

12. Ella

No its from the JTHJ press meet before the KFF started.

13. Arpan Srk

Jalandhar
    155827536.jpg 155827537-bollywood-star-shahrukh-khan-visits-doaba-gettyimages.jpg 155827539.jpg 155827542.jpg

Krisi_love_SRK, Tash, Ella and 6 others thanked this.
  14. mumbiene

bigger and tagless
    srk-thumbsup.jpg

15. mumbiene

16. mumbiene

17. mumbiene

18. mumbiene

19. mumbiene

Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan in Kolkata on November 09, 2012, to promote upcoming film 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan'.

Katrina Kaif-Shah Rukh Khan.jpg Shah Rukh Khan.jpg Shah Rukh Khan.jpg9.jpg

20. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

I'm not sure if I should post it here

NDTV India Interview "SRK is the best ...Shahrukh kisses Anu and Kat"
    SRK is the best_ Katrina Kaif _ Shahrukh kisses Anushka and Katrina _ NDTV India 00146.jpg SRK is the best_ Katrina Kaif _ Shahrukh kisses Anushka and Katrina _ NDTV India 01944.jpg SRK is the best_ Katrina Kaif _ Shahrukh kisses Anushka and Katrina _ NDTV India 04152.jpg SRK is the best_ Katrina Kaif _ Shahrukh kisses Anushka and Katrina _ NDTV India 04327.jpg SRK is the best_ Katrina Kaif _ Shahrukh kisses Anushka and Katrina _ NDTV India 04614.jpg SRK is the best_ Katrina Kaif _ Shahrukh kisses Anushka and Katrina _ NDTV India 04747.jpg SRK is the best_ Katrina Kaif _ Shahrukh kisses Anushka and Katrina _ NDTV India 06320.jpg SRK is the best_ Katrina Kaif _ Shahrukh kisses Anushka and Katrina _ NDTV India 06984.jpg SRK is the best_ Katrina Kaif _ Shahrukh kisses Anushka and Katrina _ NDTV India 07151.jpg SRK is the best_ Katrina Kaif _ Shahrukh kisses Anushka and Katrina _ NDTV India 07309.jpg