1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Jiya Re - Song - Jab Tak Hai Jaan

Discussion in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan - Hall of Fame' started by iamsrking, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Shanti Chand

Shanti Chand BANNED.

Well, don't worry, it appears to be some kind of a habit here;), seems you have to like ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING about SRK, his works, his partners, his friends and all people who are around him, without dare to criticize.
    Since I'm not a sheep I'll keep on tell what I think...:D

SRK_FAN1, mira_khan and MaryAnnK thank this.
  2. FKhan

FKhan KTVSRK

I love this song !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. kotsheno

kotsheno Well-Known Member

JIYA RE-Song-Jab Tak Hai Jaan- With Arabic Translate -

SRK_FAN1 and semsem008 thank this.
  4. mira_khan

mira_khan Khan addicted!

It's not beeing a sheep to just say what we think without hurting others feelings, imagine just a second a new comer port a message against Shah Rukh or even he's a fan of some films, he will post a long comment on one film that he didn't like with a long list ironic and carichatural descriptions?.... can any one of us accept that? will the message kept on the website? i don't think so....
    So i can imagine what Katrina's fans feels when he reads a comment attacking her, we can say i don't like her acting, for me it's not good, i prefer others... even say for me, she's really bad in that film, that scene... but sometimes , some comments are a little more than just real critics...
    personally i'm not fan of her, neither of her acting, but "il faut de tout pour faire un monde" :)

Tash and Alenka thank this.
  5. mira_khan

mira_khan Khan addicted!

And by the way... i looooooooooooooooooooooove the song, the video and Samar's is so sexy with that wound in his lovely face! hot!!! i definitely prefer his bad boy look, his mlitery look and this sad serious look.... can't wait for the movie :heart:
    and i prefer Anushka too... but, i feel like he was more passionate with Katrina (i don't know characters names^^)... the contrast between first videos and this one annouce a real great story with lot of tissues as usual with Yash ji/Shah Rukh's films :)
    PS: surprised that in Kashmir, traditional clothes for chidren (and a little for women) are like ours in the snowed mountains^^

SRK_FAN1 and semsem008 thank this.
  6. srk ki dewani

srk ki dewani Well-Known Member

jiya re with french subtitles :rockon:

sistlashyamu says thanks.
  7. semsem008

semsem008 Well-Known Member

may i also say my opinion without others get offended? allow me please
    i loved shahrukh here but it was all about anushka.. now before the release of the film i need more about shahrukh not any other girl in the film
    i felt unsatisfied
    also i wished if srk would be with that certain look with katriena and without the bear with anushka, i dont know why but that what i feel
    though i know that this cant be

8. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

After seeing this video, I became aware of how “over the top” all the performances are, except for SRK in this video, gruff and self contained (AND in a tight t-shirt J)))). Anushka’s hyperactive jumping around in skimpy clothes channeling a manic little girl energy is in too sharp a contrast to the more traditional people around her and the soldiers. Didn't all our mothers warn us against that kind of behaviior around single men and what would happen? She seems to generate the bomb blast herself out of a sheer excess of shakti. I love the song though. It’s the latest tune from the album to get stuck on repeat in my mind.

semsem008 says thanks.
  9. semsem008

semsem008 Well-Known Member

yeah i v. agree to this and she was in a sharp contrast to shahrukh here also who was meant to be a v. mature man that i felt she was his little child not a supposed lover
    anyway we dont know the story, i think it will all make sense once we see it

Mara says thanks.
  10. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

For European girl naturally wear shorts in front of men, so that Akira dressed completely normal if she wore the national dress, it would look unnatural.
    And I do weird, no one in India has no problem if the almost naked women dancing surrounded by men gangster type, but once there is a problem if the film SRK girl dressed in ordinary youth clothing.

SWEET, Neeran, Tash and 1 other person say thanks.
  11. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

I think more than the beard (as if that didnt kill me already :rolleyes:) THAT SCAR on his left cheek is killing me!!!!!!! :faint2: So sexy!!!!

Kind of reminds me of the little "dent" ( :lol: dont know what to call it) on his chin when he smiles :kiss:

12. Tash

Tash Well-Known Member

I really like the song and video! Shahrukh sexy!:heart: Anushka charming! :) She is such a lively, cheerful... and stern warrior with a wounded heart melts ... It's very cute.:rolleyes:

13. iamsrking

iamsrking Well-Known Member

Jiya Re - Full song with Lyrics - Jab Tak Hai Jaan

14. raksha anantharam

raksha anantharam Well-Known Member

God!!!! I just love this song!!!! It's my fav. song in the album.. I love the music, the beats, the voice, & of course 'beard' Shahrukh khan.. I was just imagining myself as anushka & roaming around Shahrukh like tat.. I just love this !!..

15. raksha anantharam

raksha anantharam Well-Known Member

The full lyrics of jiya re video is not working.. Does any one have another link to it ??

16. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

17. Tash

Tash Well-Known Member

raksha anantharam and mumbiene thank this.
  18. Prerna Dewan

Prerna Dewan Well-Known Member

19. srkjuhi

srkjuhi Well-Known Member

The kids are too freaking adorable! Loveeed the making of it. I was waiting for them to release the making of it so glad it to see it is finally here.

20. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

the closest song to my heart and I LUVVVVVVVV THE MAKING OF IT :heart:

Yeh Dil says thanks.