1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Jiya Re - Song - Jab Tak Hai Jaan

Discussion in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan - Hall of Fame' started by iamsrking, Oct 16, 2012.

1. iamsrking

iamsrking Well-Known Member

2. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

Ah ... what a cute song!!!!!! And what a great video!

SRK_FAN1 says thanks.
  3. Shanti Chand

Shanti Chand BANNED.

Wonderful song and great video too, so fresh and gay!!!You can really see the difference between Katrina and Anushka, the same difference between a corpse and an alive body...:D

4. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

Rules prohibit putting offensive comments.:eek:

5. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

Anushka in a very pretty, but to compare them with Katrina stupid as the girls completely different roles and characters.

6. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Anushka is absolutely radiant and so vibrant!! Her vivacious attitude and raw beauty are so refreshing!!

Shah Rukh's facial expressions are soo cute :p and his body, as always, is damn fine!!:faint:

Thank you so much for the video!:)

SRK_FAN1 and iamsrking thank this.
  7. Shanti Chand

Shanti Chand BANNED.

Oh, come on!!!!

8. frenchfan

frenchfan mornings best dealt with dark as nite coffee.

Uff!!! Shah's smile on the ropes :love::love:

SRK_FAN1, semsem008 and MaryAnnK thank this.
  9. Shanti Chand

Shanti Chand BANNED.

All right then, I like Anushka more 'cos she is an actress and a good one, as she showed in her movies, Kat isn't and I find it incredible the she works in the showbiz and that everyone keeps on telling what a wonderful actress she is, when it's obviuous that she is uncapable to make any expression!!!... that's all...

10. iamsrking

iamsrking Well-Known Member

MaryAnnK, Mara and Shanti Chand thank this.
  11. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

Each new promo Opens the new face of this movie!! I was getting harder and harder to wait!!
    This video is very nice!! Anushka lovely girl, and Samar, a real man!!
    [​IMG]

sistlashyamu, SRK_FAN1 and MaryAnnK thank this.
  12. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

all the cute moments of SRK in this vid are awesome :heart::heart:

SRK_FAN1 says thanks.
  13. Cila

Cila Well-Known Member

Best promo so far :) I love how she's crazy about him & he still manages to keep his distance, treating her like a kid:D
    I was hoping for Ishq Shava today since it's my fav song from the album, but I think it's nice that YRF finally introduced Anushka's character.

SRK_FAN1 and ASLH thank this.
  14. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

Anushka brought a lot of life & energy in this song! I'm sure I'm going to love her character in the film.:hug: I love the song & its picturisation!:D Some scenes in this video reminds me of Dil Se Re song from Dil Se.:)

15. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

the situation probably demands this, but she is so hyper in this song.. and shah rukh is like.. girrrrl chill the eff out! :fish:
    i'm liking his quiet intense demeanor in the song though.. and all those tight tshirts.. :faint:

16. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

after RNBDJ all of anushka's roles have been of a hyper, in your face girl :p

17. mo0on-light

mo0on-light SRK FAN nO1

Anushka is just coping preity in veer zaara didn't effect me at all also the song wasn't that good I know everyone is going to be mad for what I said

18. Shanti Chand

Shanti Chand BANNED.

Mad??? and for what? we are free to express our opinion I guess, I just don't find any resemblance between Anushka and Preity, but this is also an opinion:p

19. mo0on-light

mo0on-light SRK FAN nO1

Because shanti have said my opinion about saan song before and everyone become against me but still I don't say something new about anushka she is the acting since her first movie until now

20. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

SRK_FAN1 and MaryAnnK thank this.