1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Jab Tak Hai Jaan Worldwide Showtimes and Cinema locations

Discussion in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' started by rollercoast, Oct 4, 2012.

1. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

Yeh Dil says thanks.
  2. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

FKhan and Jasmine thank this.
  3. Jasmine

Jasmine Well-Known Member

Yes, I love, love, LOVED it!!! :) "Hats off" to Yash Chopra, Gorgeous Shah Rukh Khan (and his beautiful brown eyes), full of sunshine Anushka, and Katrina was beautiful. Tho it is a distance, I am so tempted to drive again to the theater and watch it again!

rubyroo and Debbie thank this.
  4. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

5. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

The movie was outstanding, but emotionally it left me with mixed feelings. Not everyone has a happy ending in the film. As lovely and satisfying as the ending is, as thrilled as I was with the engaging story, the performances (SRK’s best), the gorgeous locations and costumes, I also left feeling a little bit sad, for personal reasons. If you’re a big SRK fan, you might understand. Enough said. I’ll still probably see it as many times as possible- 3rd time today.

FKhan and Jasmine thank this.
  6. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

Can't wait to see it. Just getting ready to leave on a 4.5 hour drive. The 2 theaters where it is playing in Washington originally had it only for 3 days, so today would have been the last chance for me. But they have now extended their showings until next Tuesday, so I plan to go more than once for sure.

Jasmine says thanks.
  7. FKhan

FKhan KTVSRK

I am so eager to watch JTHJ , I just have to wait till it comes out on DVD, if anyone know which site I can find the original DVD with english subtitles and if it's possible with spanish subtitles would be awesome! and I will appreciate it if you let me know.
    Regards from Peru

8. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

i didnt see it yet! but my bro did and i was sms him like crazy how is it did they cut alot is all the songs there :lol:
    he was they cut some sence and the song are all there
    than i was is it goood movie is it better than all srk movies u hv sean
    he was
    YESSSSSSS ITS IMPOSSIBLE
    HOW WAS KATE AND ANU WHO IS BETTER
    he was
    dont knw but i didnt like kat be4 now i like her after this one :lol:
    and i want to ask moree but he said
    sis BRB CANT EXPLINE MY FEELING ITS IMPOSSSBLE TO SAY WHAT U FEEL ABOUT THIS MOIVE.
    i was so u think i should go see it than!
    DUH YES U SHOULD ASAP
    :pound: luv u bro

Yeh Dil and FKhan thank this.
  9. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

CinemaxX 26.11.2012 um 19:30 Uhr.

- Berlin Potsdamer Platz
    - Bielefeld
    - Bremen
    - Freiburg
    - Halle-Charlottencenter
    - Magdeburg
    - Mühlheim
    - Stuttgart an der Liederhalle

phul says thanks.
  10. srkgauri

srkgauri Well-Known Member

i am so happpyyy JTHJ is releasing on Morocco's bigscreens by the end of Dec!!!! can't wait to see Samar again on bigscreen but this time for 3 hours, i'll be seated and no cold :p

11. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

Wow, how cool!!!!!

12. srkgauri

srkgauri Well-Known Member

yeeeeees because hindi movies don't release in Morocco , i remember oso was released in 2008 but since then no film released

Alenka says thanks.