1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Jab Tak Hai Jaan Worldwide Showtimes and Cinema locations

Discussion in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' started by rollercoast, Oct 4, 2012.

1. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

2. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

I will stay away after today till I see the movie....it is way to hard for me not to read everything......See ya all Wednesday, USA time....

Yeh Dil says thanks.
  3. Cyndi L.

Cyndi L. Member

Debbie, I will miss the few showings in Jacksonville, but I am going to NEW ORLEANS this weekend. They are showing it for 12 DAYS there ! Anyone seeing this that can get to that area , you can go to
    The Jacksonville theater is only showing a three day booking. I will be going to NEW ORLEANS this weekend. For me, it is a 3 hour drive. If anyone sees this and is close to that area, you can go to neworleanscinema.com for information. ( The theater is actually in Kenner, where the N. O. airport is at) Tickets are $15 - kinda pricey, but I do not care! They do not sell the tickets online, but I have spoken with the theater and they said they have never sold out a show. Also, they are showing it night-time only but for 12 DAYS until the 25th of November. So, anyone in the Miss. , La.,or lower Al. area , it is an option if you are willing to go to N'walins! = P

4. Cyndi L.

Cyndi L. Member

AMEN to that !! I don't want to see spoilers either !

5. Lia

Lia Well-Known Member

FKhan says thanks.
  6. CCD_Soul

CCD_Soul New Member

@Lia always in blitmegaplex. Why not in XXI theater.

7. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Anke, you just have to be strong and not read those threads.
    Let those of us who are interested and who have seen it enjoy it. We can't hold back like that. Do we then wait until next year for those who can't see it till then?
    Stay right away from the 'Reviews' sections.

rubyroo says thanks.
  8. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

Some of us will have to wait for the movie to be out on dvd before they can watch it. Should we wait with posting the reviews till then? Sounds a bit ridiculous, don't you think? If you don't want to read the reviews, then just stay away from the threads. It's easy as that.

9. Jasmine

Jasmine Well-Known Member

In a little more than 11 hours, I get to see his film. It doesn't seem real - more like a dream. I'm taking my family and some extended family with me. We're all so excited! :)

iamsrking says thanks.
  10. srk ki dewani

srk ki dewani Well-Known Member

i just saw ur comment .. iam from algeria .. so no its impossible :'(

11. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Your first srk film on the big screen? He is awesome BIG! :madgrin:

Jasmine says thanks.
  12. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

I sympathize. Years ago I flew to Hong Kong hoping to see CDI.....I guess I should have checked if they were playing it in the cinemas before I went....:rolleyes: :lol: So far my record is about 1500km.....but the things one does for Don....:p

Pompula says thanks.
  13. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I also have to wait until the weekend to see the film, but I wouldn't dram of asking those who see it earlier to not post anything.. :eek: I'll just stay away from those sections until then..

I guess it's all a matter of perspective... Some people are unhappy that they have to wait until the weekend to see it. I am very happy that I get to see the film the same week it comes out. I used to had to always wait until the DVD comes out, now the last few films (since MNIK) I have been able to see in theatre and within days/weeks after the premiere. I'm still happy about that possibility...

FKhan says thanks.
  14. Jasmine

Yes, it was my first time to see Shah Rukh Khan on the big screen. I just got home from the theater. It still feels surreal that I actually got to see one of his films on the big screen. We all stayed to see it a second time before leaving, too. I think it is so neat to be able to see his film on the same day it was released in India - even though I live clear across the world from India. So cool! :)

iamsrking says thanks.
  15. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

unfortunately I can't see it during the week, I have to wait for the weekend but for some reason (a stupid one I bet) the theaters within one hour radius around me have only 3 days showtimes Tue,Wed and Thurs, and the last show is at 10:10p or 11pm. this means I have to go there directly from work around 9pm, watch it for 3 hours, go home at 1 -1:30 am to sleep for 4:30 hours before I head back to work again. no can do. I hope at least one of them will still show it on the weekend.

16. iamsrking

iamsrking Well-Known Member

I'd like to read your reviews soon :)

Jasmine says thanks.
  17. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

Will be watching the film tomorrow Inshallah.:)

18. Jasmine

iamsrking says thanks.
  19. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

22 hrs and 30 min to go :becky::madgrin: And better nothing comes between me and my seat in cinema :suspicious: its the only time they will show it in Berlin.

prilvsrk says thanks.
  20. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

Sometimes the stupid one has huuuuuuuuuuuuuge luck!!!! :madgrin::becky::becky: Just got to know that there will be a second screening on saturday 24.11. in Berlin. Just booked a ticket. :cool:

Yeh Dil says thanks.