1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Jab Tak Hai Jaan Worldwide Showtimes and Cinema locations

Discussion in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' started by rollercoast, Oct 4, 2012.

1. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Hey dear Members from USA i saw in the Lists from JTHJ Webeside is USA now too. there is a Link where you can book Tickets.
    Here it is.

http://www.pragathi.com/movies/Jab_Tak_Hai_Jaan-Hindi-movie-in-US-showtimes-tickets-schedules/

It seems there you can find where the Film is Screening in USA and you can buy Tickets. :)
    Ah on the left Side is a List with Staats and if you click on One they show you in which City of the Staate JTHJ Runs. Cool Hope you all from USA find a Cinema next to you where you can watch JTHJ :grouphug:

Debbie says thanks.
  2. phul

Cross my Fingers for you and all Austrailian Fans that JTHJ will run in Austrailia too. :hug:

3. phul

From where are you dear? ON JTHJ Webeside is a long List with Cinemas in UAE where it runs. Maybe you have Luck : :noidea: Hope so much for you. :hug:

srk ki dewani says thanks.
  4. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Wow Thanks for the site...in all the times I have looked have not found this one and you did!!! Already have my tickets booked for the theater in Tampa!!
    That's why I love this Planet so much, we take care of each other!!

phul says thanks.
  5. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

are you serious???!!! this is not usual for Australia.... they always publish first, especially for Yash Chopra's movies..

6. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

I found this side .... there are a few cinemas in australia :D
    Australia
    VICTORIA

Hoyts Chadstone
    Hoyts Melbourne central
    Hoyts Highpoint
    Hoyts Northland
    Hoyts Broadmeadows
    Hoyts Watergardens
    Hoyts Victoria Gardens NEW SOUTH WALES

Hoyts Blacktown
    Hoyts Bankstown
    Hoyts Broadway
    Hoyts Cinema Paris Entertainment quarter
    Hoyts Wetherill Park
    Hoyts Chatswood Mandarin
    Hoyts Warrawong
    Hoyts Warringah Mall SOUTH AUSTRALIA

Hoyts Tea Tree Plaza
    Hoyts Salisbury
    WESTERN AUSTRALIA

Hoyts Carousel
    Hoyts Southlands
    QUEENSLAND

BCC Myer City Centre
    Hoyts Sunnybank
    AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY (ACT)

Hoyts Belconnen
    http://www.indiandownunder.com.au/2...-on-screen-acorss-australia-from-november-13/

7. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Thanks Marion - they came up on the cinema website this afternoon (I had already rung them wanting to know what's going on. :lol:)

Yeh Dil says thanks.
  8. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

For the second time there will be screening of Shahrukh's film in Finland... :)

JTHJ will have 2 screenings first one on Sat 17.11. at 10.00 o'clock at movietheatre Orion.
    The second screening will be on Sun 18.11. at 11.00 in the same place.

It's a bit unfortunate that I only got this information the day after I had booked my flights to Sweden to go see it in Stockholm on the same weekend. And then later I learned, they actually will NOT show it in Stockholm then... Well, they'll be showing it in Uppsala (about 100 km from Stockholm) instead, so will be going there... Making this officially the furthest I've ever traveled to see a film.. (So far Stockholm has held the record...)
    Anyway... I have the screenings for Sweden as well:
    14.11. in Göteborg, and Malmö, 17. & 18.11. Uppsala and 25.11. in Stockholm. I don't have the theatres though...

9. FKhan

FKhan KTVSRK

:( and me here, trying to imagine how the movie will be , or what is going to happen with my King in the movie , GOD WHY!!! WHY I HAD TO BE BORN IN PERU !!

10. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

Going to watch it tomorrow at 2:15 PM!!!! Actually took half a day off to watch it! Hahahah! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nervous!!!! :roll:

FKhan says thanks.
  11. Cila

Cila Well-Known Member

Don't worry, here in Poland JTHJ is not releasing either. The one positive thing of it is that I don't have to read polish journos reviews :lol: They used to crush SRK movies & SRK himself when the few films were screened some years ago at the cinemas. One of them even wrote that SRK is ugly :pound:

FKhan says thanks.
  12. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

i thought he had a strong fan base in holland :p

13. phul

I want to ask you all nice maybe we can wait till the End of the week with all the Reviews? Till the Most of us have seen the Film.? We all will have our unreaded Threads full of JTHJ Reviews and its sooooo hard not to go and read them. I remember during the Release of Don2 I ask why we have for every Review a new Thread. I rember too on a Post of MaryAnn telling me it would always be so. I had asked that cause i really had my whole Unreaded Threads full of Reviews and it was so hard to stop me from reading them. Unfortunatly not all write Reviews without to tell something about the Story. I'm so worried it could spoil the Film for all of us who have to wait till the 14th, 15th, 16th or 17th. :) Its just a Questiom nothing more. :) Hope i do not make one of you angry with my Question. :oops:

Debbie and Prerna Dewan thank this.
  14. Prerna Dewan

Prerna Dewan Well-Known Member

Oh, for sure Anke! I won't share my review till later :) Even if one member of PlanetSRK has a problem, I shall refrain from posting my review. :) So there! Problem solved!

15. phul

Oh Sweety i do not have meand only you niether do i have a Problem with you. You are such a nice Girl :hug: I just came to see your Post and Qouted it to ask all here. Do not wanted to hurt any ones Feelings. I'm sorry :(

16. Prerna Dewan

Prerna Dewan Well-Known Member

Aww thanks Anke :) No feelings were hurt absolutely! I can understand how irritating it can be to have your entire experience spoiled by the spoilers.

FKhan and phul thank this.
  17. Cila

Cila Well-Known Member

It's Poland, not Holland. There is such country, you know...:bolt:

18. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

oops. i was supposed to write poland and not holland :lol::lol:

Cila says thanks.
  19. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

going to first day first show tomorrow at 12:30pm!!! took the day off work (for diwali) :p can't wait!!!!:cheer2:

20. intan zarina

intan zarina Member

Malaysia will be releasing the movie on the 15th nov...:( have to wait another two days..i will not open this forum for two days...coz it will make me wanted to know the story so bad...have to be patient. To everyone who is watching the movie tomorrow, HAVE FUN N ENJOY!!! i know u guys will!!