Jab Harry Met Sejal Promotion

Discussion in 'Jab Harry Met Sejal Photo Gallery' started by mumbiene, Jun 16, 2017.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

DEnnwQdWsAAq_ob.jpg DEnnwQdXUAAs8tP.jpg DEnnwQeXkAAZPnc.jpg DEnnwQiXkAAEx1H.jpg

phul says thanks.
  2. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

@ferdbouk goodevening Mrs.planetsrk,beautiful pictures,OSM Butterfly song..Traditional wear so beautiful, excited &awaited for Jab Harry Met Sejal at Aug 4 ,brilliant filmmaker Imtiaz Ali movie starr great actor king of act creativity romance legends King SRK and beautiful Anushka Sharma, wishing many successfully to entire team ,thanks gives us space writing reply,journalist fery dbouk from Lebanon

3. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

@ferdbouk goodevening Mrs.planetsrk,beautiful pictures,OSM Butterfly song..Traditional wear so beautiful, excited &awaited for Jab Harry Met Sejal at Aug 4 ,brilliant filmmaker Imtiaz Ali movie starr great actor king of act creativity romance legends King SRK and beautiful Anushka Sharma, wishing many successfully to entire team ,thanks gives us space writing reply,journalist fery dbouk from Lebanon

4. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

Thank you dear mumbiene, Natalyak ,Phul

phul says thanks.
  5. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

Thank you dear mumbiene, Natalyak ,Phul

phul says thanks.
  6. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Shah Rukh in Jodhpur
    DEsJwRwXkAI_Duj.jpg DEsJv_cXgAA-foR.jpg DEsJvGPW0AAXX7n.jpg DEsJuVXXYAAytma.jpg

mumbiene says thanks.
  7. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Shah Rukh Khan's Tour de Rajasthan Continues, In Jaipur He Tastes Dal Baati
    Shah Rukh Khan is promoting Jab Harry met Sejal minus his co-star Anushka Sharma
    All India | Written by Divya Goyal | Updated: July 15, 2017 19:40 IST

[​IMG]
    Shah Rukh Khan in Jaipur. (Image courtesy: Red Chillies Entertainment)

Mumbai:
    Highlights
    1. Shah Rukh says he tasted dal baati for the first time
    2. I wonder how people finish this food, he said
    3. Shah Rukh is promoting Jab Harry Met Sejal, releasing on August 4
    Shah Rukh Khan, who is promoting his upcoming film Jab Harry Met Sejal in various in Indian cities, stopped over in Jaipur, Rajasthan, where he treated himself to authentic Rajasthani cuisine. SRK's Red Chillies Entertainment instagrammed pictures of the 51-year-old actor tasting Dal Baati for the first tim e and wrote in caption: "Harry's tour continues with the royal taste of Rajasthan. It's time for some Dal Baati and a plate full of delicacies." In a statement, Shah Rukh added: "I had just heard of Dal Baati. It's fantastic and really nice. I wonder how people finish this food. It's really filling and very tasty. For me, it's a first-time experience. Now, I will come here once in three months at least," reports news agency IANS.

Shah Rukh enjoyed his meal at a Rajasthani restaurant, which created a royal ambience to welcome the Raeesactor. Shah Rukh was given a formal welcome and he was presented a pagdi, Rajputana sword and garland upon his arrival. Singers were invited to recreate Shah Rukh's iconic songs with a Rajasthani twist.

Before Jaipur, Shah Rukh made a stop in Jodhpur, where he received the Honorary Membership from the Jodhpur Tourist Guide Association. Shah Rukh plays the role of a tour guide in the Imtiaz Ali-directed Jab Harry Met Sejal. "Ma Ma main Guide ban gaya (honorary) Jodhpur Tourism Guide Assoc Thx for making Harry a part of ur family (sic)," Shah Rukh tweeted along with a picture collage from the felicitation ceremony.

Ma Ma main Guide ban gaya (honorary) Jodhpur Tourism Guide Assoc Thx for making Harry a part of ur family. pic.twitter.com/3pySEdXZTt

— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) July 14, 2017

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/shah...ntinues-in-jaipur-he-tastes-dal-baati-1725205

mumbiene and phul thank this.
  8. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Shah Rukh Khan, Also Known As Harry, Is Now A Tour Guide For Real (Sort Of)
    Shah Rukh Khan plays a tourist guide in Jab Harry Met Sejal, his forthcoming film
    All India | Written by Shruti Shiksha | Updated: July 14, 2017 19:46 IST

[​IMG]
    Shah Rukh Khan in Jodhpur

New Delhi:
    Highlights
    1. "In the film, I have tried to imbibe the intricacies of a guide," he said
    2. SRK yesterday promoted the film in Punjab
    3. Anushka Sharma stars opposite SRK in Jab Harry Met Sejal
    Shah Rukh Khan is busy promoting his upcoming film Jab Harry Met Sejal. Yesterday, the 51-year-old actor, who plays a tourist guide in the film, promoted Jab Harry Met Sejal in Punjab. Now, SRK is in Rajasthan, where he received the Honorary Membership from the Jodhpur Tourist Guide Association. He was felicitated with a membership and a badge as a token of association. The actor was welcomed in pure Jodhpuri style with was given a traditional turban. SRK tweeted some pictures from the event with the caption that read, "Ma Ma main Guide ban gaya (honorary) Jodhpur Tourism Guide Assoc Thx for making Harry a part of ur family." He also updated the followers about his itinerary and SRK's next stop is Jaipur.

Check out SRK's posts here.

Landed in Jaipur. 4 cities 4 JHMS songs. Let me know which is your favourite. https://t.co/CfeTWcIeDWpic.twitter.com/5YjQhiDZcx

Ma Ma main Guide ban gaya (honorary) Jodhpur Tourism Guide Assoc Thx for making Harry a part of ur family. pic.twitter.com/3pySEdXZTt

Taking my job as a guide seriously...started with a tour of Mehrangarh Fort one of the largest in India. Khamma Ghani pic.twitter.com/yMoQQAf32S

While in Jodhpur, SRK interacted with the members of the association and said, "I am thankful to the Jodhpur Guides' Association for inviting and conferring me with an Honorary Membership. It was my desire to visit Jodhpur and it is for the first time that I am playing the role of a guide in a film. I have tried to imbibe the intricacies of a guide. I hope I have come close to what you all do in real life."

Here are some pictures from the event.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SRK's Punjab tour was a hit. He launched the song Butterfly, drove a tractor and introduced the Noorani sisters (Butterfly singers).

#HarryOnATractor will make you want to jump onto one! #Butterflypic.twitter.com/uTrEscgZDc

— Red Chillies Ent (@RedChilliesEnt) July 13, 2017

ButterChicken,Butter Milk & ButterFly all the way from Punjab.With marvellous Nooran Sisters.https://t.co/X5EAStlheSpic.twitter.com/HU1nEMYdyX

— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) July 13, 2017

Anushka Sharma stars opposite Shah Rukh Khan in Jab Harry Met Sejal, a film directed by Imtiaz Ali. However, Anushka isn't accompanying SRK for the promotions. She is currently in New York for the IIFA awards.

Jab Harry Met Sejal releases on August 4.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/shah...-is-now-a-tour-guide-for-real-sort-of-1724935

mumbiene and phul thank this.
  9. phul

10. phul

DFAa-zgXoAAb8yG.jpg DFAIYFzXUAEVVoV.jpg DFAdZrrXUAAP4Ks.jpg DFAIZXIWsAAnC_U.jpg

natalyaK and rollercoast thank this.
  11. phul

12. phul

13. mumbiene

14. mumbiene

15. mumbiene