1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Jab Harry Met Sejal Pictures on Set

Discussion in 'Jab Harry Met Sejal Photo Gallery' started by tasifa, Aug 20, 2016.

1. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

We still don't have an official title yet. Not sure where to put this, so mods, move if needed.

CqUbU0tWYAAQGRL.jpg CqUbU0vXgAA01Xl.jpg CqUbU0zXYAAYXEB.jpg CqUcwFeXgAE4DFC.jpg CqUcwFgWYAAnPl_.jpg CqUcwFmXgAApMsC.jpg CqUmmV0UMAE5r8S.jpg CqUmnULVUAELVPK.jpg

Vegainko, rollercoast and Dea thank this.
  2. coolcat

coolcat Well-Known Member

From the pic's I think he will play a tourist guide as he hold orange flag around group people wearing orange batches :)

rollercoast and Dea thank this.
  3. natalyaK

natalyaK Well-Known Member

4. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

omg. where is he??????that looks european!

5. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

in Prague. :)

6. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

ah maaaaaaaaaaaan :( how did i not know abt this!!! @Xeny !!!!!!

Rishima62 says thanks.
  7. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

@ferdbouk goodevening Mrs.planetsrk, i was listening to greater singer & song for Lara Fabian while i am working,so beautiful pictures,wishing successfully to all The Ring Team Imitaz Ali's movie for king of act creativity reality romance king SRK & pretty Anushka Sharma,awaiting to see beautiful movie, thanks to give us space writing reply, journalist fery dbouk from Lebanon tribute to beautiful arts and great civilization of India

8. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

Thank you mumbiene,Dea,Tasifa

9. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

Thank you

10. tasifa

I love his look. The clothes reminds me of Kali in Dilwale. He wears a kara on his wrist which means that the character is Sikh. So a Sikh guide wasn't just speculations from the journos.

Baree says thanks.
  11. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i noticed the Sikh bracelet as well. sometimes journos freak me out with how much they seem to know. so what, he's supposed to be smaller through VFX? i get why this is a challange and why especially Shahrukh would love the idea since he's such a VFX enthusiast but... i really wish they'd just let him be :biggrin1: too hot to change a thing

12. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

He's supposed to be much smaller (dwarf size) in the film directed by Anand L Rai, not this one :biggrin1:

Dea says thanks.
  13. ashi2

ashi2 in love.......

he is soooooo sexy its an unbearable torture :faint:

nancy, Dea and Rishima62 thank this.
  14. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

OMG. pls ppl forget i said anything lol *hides behind couch* we actually have an emoticon for that :behindsofa:

15. tasifa

CqXf3ryVYAAaaVD.jpg CqXf14CUIAACcZc.jpg CqXpGkKUEAAJgSE.jpg CqXf2uQUEAAXtLu.jpg CqXpGkKUMAAbIQv.jpg

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
    natalyaK, Vegainko and rollercoast thank this.
  16. tasifa

Thanks to Arpan.
    CqXqwLyVIAADWSG.jpg

MaryAnnK, Arpan Srk, Baree and 2 others thanked this.
  17. tasifa

14063212_280256685700241_683889078_n.jpg 14063222_290544541315501_1232618692_n.jpg 14099262_1180691751969024_187992356_n.jpg 13649282_188807481532154_1155386995_n.jpg

rollercoast says thanks.
  18. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i'm loving the hair :love:

natalyaK says thanks.
  19. tasifa

CqZYi-xVIAEUpC8.jpg

rollercoast says thanks.
  20. tasifa

I love everything! The askew orange tie, the rolled up sleeves, the kara, the hair, the beard....everything!