1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Jab Harry Met Sejal Disscussions ( ATTENTION SPOILER)

Discussion in 'Jab Harry Met Sejal Member Reviews' started by phul, Aug 5, 2017.

1. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Ok Chris (Rollercoaster) had the Idea to have a Thread where we can Have Discussions Thank you Chris. :kiss:Here i have open one Will write more when i'm back from Berlin. To which i'm on thevWay right now for my 3rd Time Jab Harry Met Sejal. So. Can't wait to watch again and to hear Shah Rukh again speak German :love:

rollercoast says thanks.
  2. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Oh yes, that's right. Did He make it sound anywhere close? It sounded good to me. :D

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    phul says thanks.
  3. phul

It is perrrrrrfect :faint: Shah Rukh must have pratice it alot awwww :D

4. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Aaawwww. Everything He does is perfect.

phul says thanks.
  5. phul

arrrgh Living in 21 Century you should think Funk Holes are History but since i'm in one obvously there are not :frusty: On my Way back Home from Berlin :D

6. phul

yes :love:

7. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

:confused2: What are Funk Holes?

Ok @phul - favourite scenes! :D
    I have only seen it once so far and I will confess I was not 100% taken with it, but it usually takes a couple of viewings for me to able to fully absorb His films (I'm too busy drooling at the screen :redface: )

However, to start:
    His slow, thoughtful looks are etched in my brain. When she's rubbing his shoulders on the beach, when he's watching her when they're hiding on the boat...... :faint:

The scenes where he is doing his job as a tour-guide. From what a tour-guide friend of mine tells me :p, it is spot on. :lol: The scene where he talks about having no home, just where each trip takes him, was very moving.

I loved both scenes where Sejal put on her lawyer's hat. They were both very funny, and I wish they had made more of that in constructing her character.

When he gets to the wedding.

The songs were wonderful. His energy is unbelievable, and I liked the little piece of spontaneous, seemingly non-choreographed dancing he did.

8. phul

Funk Holes i mean when you are in a Area where you have no Net on your Mobile Phone Hope you Know what i mean

rollercoast says thanks.
  9. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Oh yes, I know, just didn't know that term.