1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Intent Blog Paheli, by SRK

Discussion in 'Paheli' started by Wafa, Jan 20, 2006.

1. Atina

Atina Well-Known Member

AW: Intent Blog Paheli, by SRK

I stumbled over this coincidently today and feel very happy about beeing able to read his thoughts ...
    Thank you wafa for posting this - such a long time back ... but : It's there :heart:

2. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

aww man.. i just love his writing.. makes me feel sooo wonderful! this line just made me laugh out loud! :lol:
    The film, Paheli, was made by my own production house, Red Chillies... which sounds like a Mexican restaurant
    hahahahah... tht's sooo cute!! i love his ability to laugh and make fun of himself.. THAT is the secret to his AMAZING sense of humor! to be able to not take yourself so seriously! :love::love:

3. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

LOL! There is this one restaurant in Helsinki where I've been couple of times, and the plates they have there are very colourful, and the sides of the plates are covered with text "red hot chillies", it always makes me smile, because it makes me think of Red Chillies, and of Shahrukh, and, well, you all know how it goes when you come across something that reminds you of him... :D :p ;)

4. donshema

donshema SRK is my Family

OMG it's the first time I read something written by Shah Rukh himself, he is right in every word, but he said that indian cinema is not recognized I say that they are recognized in all over the world but just not the europian and USA world, here in Africa it's very famous since the 40s, also he said that a national award may make difference, so I say to him " Shah Rukh you'll surely get it ,there is still My Name is Khan, your dreams always come true, and this is not only your dream, it's our dream to see you get the Oscars..........Inshallah. God Bless you.

P.S I loved Paheli and Asoka also Phir phi dil hai and I have no idea why they were not as successful.

P.S 2: I'll never write your name wrongly again I'll always write Shah Rukh instead of Shahrukh........sorry.

5. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

yeh.. i've always wondered how he came up with the name "red chillies" in indian culture.. ppl usually hang up red chillies and limes.. to keep away evil spirits from a house.. supp to be a good omen like this:
    http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1075/533769556_07fb275b5e_m.jpg.. and plus.. well.. red chillies is spicy hot as well!:flame::flame:

also..in the credits.. the way the logo shows up.. there's an OM symbol and the number 786.. which was his number in veer zaara and also amitabh's in coolie.. it's like a legendary bollywood thing.. i guess

6. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

:lol: my mom and i watched paheli on saturday and i was talking to my mom about that and she is like people think red chilies are good luck..their to spicey for my liking :D