1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Injured Shah Rukh Khan won't perform at music launch for Chennai Express

Discussion in 'Chennai Express Music' started by phul, Jul 2, 2013.

1. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Injured Shah Rukh Khan won't perform at music launch for Chennai Express

Shalvi Mangaokar, Hindustan Times
    Mumbai, July 03, 2013

There’s been a lot of buzz about Shah Rukh Khan’s next, Chennai Express, in which he will be seen opposite Deepika Padukone. Ever since the teaser promo released, the movie, which is set for an Eid release (August 8), has generated a lot of curiosity. However, for the first time, it seems that

[​IMG]
    Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone are back together with Rohit Shetty's comedy Chennai Express after five years.

SRK will not be able to perform at the music launch of his film (which takes place this evening; July 3).
    “The launch will be lavish; a typical SRK affair. There will be music and lots of entertainment. However, though he has always performed at the music launches of his films (the ones he produces) like Om Shanti Om (2007) and RA.One (2011), this one will be an exception,” says a source close to the actor.
    His recently operated shoulder is believed to be the reason. The source adds, “He was delaying the surgery for a while and he finally got it done after finishing the movie, but he’s still recovering. However, he has made sure that he’s present at the promotional events. For now, putting up a show is out of the question as he’s still in pain and the shoulder needs more time to recover. That is why it is still in a sling.”
    Instead, Deepika will put up a dance performance at the event. The source says, “She will groove to the title track and perhaps another number. The launch will happen at a suburban hotel and everyone from the productions houses — UTV Motion Pictures and Red Chillies Entertainment — the star cast and director Rohit Shetty will be present.”
    http://www.hindustantimes.com/Enter...nch-for-Chennai-Express/Article1-1086223.aspx

niloofari, Tash, MaryAnnK and 3 others thanked this.
  2. Manikanta

Manikanta Well-Known Member

Good Decision...

MaryAnnK, Krisi_love_SRK and Xeny thank this.
  3. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

I'm not sure he can endure it at 100%

4. Manikanta

Manikanta Well-Known Member

i agree as he always want to entertain people & his fans when he attends any public function and he can't resist himself in doing so...but better to stay away this time as he was still suffering from shoulder pain...

Krisi_love_SRK says thanks.
  5. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

There is a time for dancing and everything else.More important is that he recovers, then everything else.He is a man anyway ... not Superman.....although sometimes like this:Dhis very presence of this event is enough no need to load more.....To think about your health, everything else is unimportant and will be ordered !

6. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

I worry about him becoming addicted to pain medications!
    It is not that uncommon for people who have serious injuries to get that way!
    He has had so many injuries for which he needed surgery and pain medications for recovery!
    Please, take care and rest and let your body heal. We will be waiting for your to entertain us!!!!!

Rayhana and phul thank this.