1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Info about JTHJ DVD and Blue-Ray Disc

Discussion in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' started by Manikanta, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

2. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

i got my dvd from amazon long time ago the first thing i watch was the making off it was amazing
    as for the movie am kinda piss off dose everyone have the video Qaulty like this i saw all srk movies and this is the frist time form yrf i see amoive of his with the subs ar poor and the vid pic is not full for all the screen if u get what i mean i will upload pic
    plzzzz tell me am not the only one with pic like this if am i think my dvd isnt the original!!!!!

Attached Files:

3. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

Nope. Your video aint the original. I got mine and it's perfect :p

rubyroo says thanks.
  4. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

at less i got the making of

5. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

Mine is too. Just beautiful.

6. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Sorry to hear this.:( Is there a refund option?:)

SWEET and rubyroo thank this.
  7. rubyroo

Once I got a bad DVD from Amazon and they gave me a refund...

8. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

hows that?!!! can u tell me its my frist time buying dvd on line from them :Cry:

9. rubyroo

On the home screen at amazon on the top right it should say "your account" Hover your curser over that and you will see a drop down menu. Select "your orders." You should see an entry for each thing you have ordered. On the right side is a list of options. click on "return or replace items" from there you get to a field where you can make a check by the item you want to return. It has a menu where you can select what the problem is and type in a comment about it. That is what I did and had no problem returning the DVD and getting a refund. There is a time limit for how long you have to do the return though.

SWEET says thanks.
  10. Areams

Areams Photographer, Filmmaker, and SRK Fan

I guess this is where to post this. Jab Tak Hai Jaan is now available on iTunes for download. The standard definition copy is $9.99. I'm sure by now we all have this movie in our DVD or Bluray library, this just allows one to watch this wonderful movie anywhere. It's also on Netflix instant watch.

rubyroo says thanks.