1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

India's official entry for Oscars not MNIK

Discussion in 'My Name Is Khan' started by phul, Sep 24, 2010.

1. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

oh well :tsk::tsk:

at least it got further than pl

2. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

AW: India's official entry for Oscars not MNIK

So are all Nominationas are Announced and MNIK do not has got one :( :hurt: MNIK had so deserved a Oscar Nomination.

3. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

Guys come on! Dont be sad & disappointed - I mean it got eligible for being one of the contenders for nominations is one big thing in itself. I mean to be one of the contenders for MAIN Category Nominations is big thing. I am happy for that! :)
    MNIK has made me proud with or without it being nominated for Oscars. MNIK itself is award for all of us out here! ThankYOU Kjo for giving us a film like "My Name Is Khan" - ThankYOU! Take a bow whole MNIK Team!

p.s. If anyone wants to see whole list of Oscar Nominations - Go to http://oscar.go.com/ and Scroll down - You will see all the nominations!

4. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

what?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. jg2k

jg2k The.One

That's sad news... But expected I guess! Wonder how it would have been if MNIK was the entry for the foreign film category and not that PL!?!?!

6. Number8

Number8 Well-Known Member

It's ok, next year Insha Allah RA-One will get more awards than MNIK.

7. kokesrk

kokesrk Well-Known Member

incredible!!!! that's the reason why I dont heared nothing abt MNIK in the news covering Oscars nominees today :( :( :(

8. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

I totally agree with Anshula. Indian cinema is now making some headway into the Oscar considerations. It was like they didn't even exist before Slumdog! So, now the world is waking up and our Shah Rukh is shining a bright light for them to see. He will get an Oscar one day, I truly believe this!