1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

India's official entry for Oscars not MNIK

Discussion in 'My Name Is Khan' started by phul, Sep 24, 2010.

1. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

AW: India's official entry for Oscars not MNIK

Ok if i have understand it right Shah Rukh could be nominated for best actor? :faint2: OMG that would be woooow but ok till now nothing is decide. So let us Hope and pray. :pray: :pray:

2. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

You all more than welcome! But please everyone, don't be disappointed at all. :grouphug:

3. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Re: AW: India's official entry for Oscars not MNIK

Yep, he could be, if Oscar committee feels so.

4. phul

AW: Re: AW: India's official entry for Oscars not MNIK

Then we will be 2 Shublee which are :rant: till we go crazy. And I'm sure we will not be the only ones. :mmph:

5. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

Re: AW: India's official entry for Oscars not MNIK

i hope so!!! :pray::pray::pray:
    if not a win then a nomination will be a step towards it one day insha-Allah
    but im praying he will get it this year for this film!! :pray::pray::pray::pray:

6. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Whew! Can't believe they did it! It was such a BIG surprise to have Saif win the award that year. Also, when SRK didn't win for CDI - couldn't believe it! And this time too will be interesting to see who they fish out to stop SRK from winning. May be they'll postpone the Awards itself and push it back to next year (like they did for the year when CDI was released...)

7. phul

AW: Re: India's official entry for Oscars not MNIK

Whaaaat :eek: if this is true then it is more then obviously that it was Cheat. How they can do this? That is is really not fair. :rant:

8. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

ok...signed the petition! Hope more will join me!:thumb:

9. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Very possible. I have stopped hoping anything from those cheats. They know who the best is but still...

10. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

how comes the other board members didnt feel that the award was going to saif and saif's mother was on the board so its all fishy? im sure they should have asked since they all decided SRK should win it

there probably are some people on the board who are strongly against giving it to SRK for some reason if all his films were ignored :suspicious:

11. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

mmmm... i actually block any followers :eek:
    so dont know how i should promote this :doh:

12. Anjali72

It really is a shame to treat Shah Rukh this way!!!:mad:

13. Anjali72

Maybe you can block them again after you signed???:rolleyes: Come on...:kiss:

14. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Perhaps it's not always good to think that everyone is trying to undermine SRK, but at times these lobbying things keep happening. And especially since SRK is not from a "powerful film family"... It's very very unfortunate. And if the system continues working the way it has been in the last few years, they will give the National Awards to SRK only after they have given it to Aamir once cause there's this system of hierarchy which is always at play. AK came to the industry 2 years before SRK and he also received the first Indian Civilian award 2 years before him. AK won the second one this year, so SRK will probably be counted eligible only in 2012 for that award too!!!

15. Anjali72

Giving an award to him should not be a question of what family he is from or of hierarchy but of talent! But you are right: Not everyone is trying to undermine Shah Rukh! Thank you for your point of view!:thumb::)

16. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

i wish they didnt do that :tsk:
    whcih Civilian award, is it the Padmashree one? i think there are 3 levels and im suprised SRK didnt get his 2nd one yet

17. jg2k

jg2k The.One

I completely agree Anja! These people are all crack-heads! :crazy:
    And that's why Shah is more and more inspiring. Though he keeps talking/joking about awards, he doesn't complain or shut himself away when people are unfair to him.

18. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Yeah, the Padma Shri - which is the fourth highest civilian honor in India... SRK got in 2005.

19. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

He should be there... :mmph:

But if really not - well.... pfff... they don't deserve him anyway... :mad:

20. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Saif was awared the national award in 2004? :eek: ahead of srk in his Swades/VZ/MHN year? :scared:
    I am speechless!!!! :suspicious: