In next life, I want to be

Discussion in 'Games and Trivia' started by frenchfan, Dec 22, 2009.

1. frenchfan

frenchfan mornings best dealt with dark as nite coffee.

:jaw::jaw: OMG Anke!!! :lol::lol::lol: for this thread you are the queen of naughtyness!!! :pound::pound::pound:

2. Elahe

Elahe Dil To Shahrukhee hai!

I wanna be Suhana! I love my dad more than my life itself but just since its shahrukh we're talking about.....see how shahrukh treats Suhana and how she gets to sit on his lap all the time, her hand is kissed by him and he's sooo protective and sweet towards her! and my god she looks just like him! I wanna be Suhana

3. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Shah Rukhs 6th Dog. Can you imagine you get Hugs and Pats from Shah Rukh and you can cuddel with him and following him in to his lengendary Bathroom and this every Day. :faint:

4. Jasmine

Jasmine Well-Known Member

In the next life, I would like to be one of the leading ladies in his films. I'd like to be a favorite leading lady and do several films with him. In addition to being able to be super pretty and talented if I was a leading lady, I'd also get a chance to see a closer glimpse of what his world is like and to spend a little time with him. And it would be neat to be able to do a few romantic scenes with him. Plus, I know he looks out for the leading ladies and treats them well.

5. saans

saans Member

I would want to be his glasses - that way he would touch me everyday :D
    OMG:eek: I can't believe I just said that :oops:
    :behindsofa: