1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

In conversation with Shah Rukh Khan

Discussion in 'Chalte Chalte' started by Wafa, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In conversation with Shah Rukh Khan [/FONT]​
    [​IMG][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You have been compared with your Devdas character with other actors? [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mr Khan: 'It was an interpretation by which the director told me to do in a certain way.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I didn't go in comparison, people believe in competition. I cannot dance like other heroes or act like them or in that matter I cannot become fat or thin according to the roles. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'm not a perfectionist. I do whatever roles I get but provided I like it then I accept or if I don't like I refuse them'. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You have portrayed the Devdas character in the best way you could? [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mr Khan: 'Yes, I worked within my capabilities. I told myself that when I look at myself on the screen I should not be ashamed of myself. Also, I did not try to copy Dilip saab'. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You are always tensed when you are acting in a particular film. Are the producers very tense when the film releases? [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mr Khan: 'No, not this time as the film is very easy. Whatever problem about the film were cleared at the beginning and so no worries. I don't take tension'. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]These days movies are sold to satellite channels even before they are made. What are your views on that? [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mr Khan: 'We gave Asoka because we had shot extra and secondly this kind of film can be made into a serial. I think Asoka was an experiment I tied up with Star TV because I had a 4 hours film with me and had an extra song'. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What does Shah Rukh Khan desire in the coming future? [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mr Khan: 'It's my ardent desire to make an Oscar-winning film in the lines of Life Is Beautiful. But I will keep it desi with all Indian crew and stars'. [/FONT]

2. aaz

aaz just me

Thanks Wafa for the interview script. I've watched Devdas and it was entertaining. I haven't watched Chalte Chalte and am wondering how is the movie. Is it worthwhile to buy the DVD? :p

3. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

you should.... its such a sweet movie

4. Shina001

Shina001 Tina

Re: In conversation with ShahRukh Khan

Thanx Wafa

Ive watched Chalte Chalte and Devdas
    And both ere awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. tixa

tixa New Member

Thanks for sharing! I think i should look Devdas! :heart:

6. sanusandhu

sanusandhu Ullu-Club-Member

Chalte Chalte is good. Little dramatic at end but hey it is Hindi Cinema:)

7. rbb

rbb New Member

i loved chalte chalte i hope SRK wins an Oscar one day as its his dream to make an oscar winning film

8. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

I hope Shah Rukh will win an oscar some day, i'll pray for him to :pray:
    SRK was absolutely fabulous in both Devdas & Chalte Chalte

9. Suhana2000

Suhana2000 Yvonne-SRKfan

Hmm, i think it is over. Was 2006...................

10. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

:pound: I know, im reading it anyway :p it was one that i never read before
    plus, theres still hope for SRK's dream of winning an oscar to come true :D