1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

image wont show

Discussion in 'Help Corner' started by sonal, Jan 23, 2006.

1. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

HEY GUYS....

i know this may sound stupid but for some reason, when i try to insert an image.... i only see the link for it but not the pic... can someone help me? i clicked the "insert image" icon, but i still cant see the pic

2. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Hi sonal

I tried it too and didnt show. but this could be coz that site is down.. I don't know.

thats why I always encourage members to upload their pics in our Photo Album, and insert the link in the topic. this way, you know we won't have an "x" instead of the pic.

try that and let me know

3. bhuwan

bhuwan Administrator Staff Member

The reason is your trying to use a script to generate an image (php file). For security reasons, we aren;t allowing this feature.

I would recommend you uploading the imge into the Photo Album and then using the link to your signature, as Wafa said above.
    :)

Thanks

4. Poonam

Poonam New Member

How about directly uploading images through the 'Manage Attachments' ? I've forgotten the steps, would be grateful if you could put that down here, please ?

5. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

6. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

thanks didi... ill try that :)

7. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

ok this may sound stupid but where is the photo gallery? :( i uploaded it as a profile pic but i guess thats not gonna work... thanks for helping though

8. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

thanks didi.... i figured out how to do it.... thanks don too :p

9. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

:confused: :shocked: :shocked: what do you mean where is the gallery?? its on the front page..

10. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

oh ok..:) :) let me know if we can make your lives easier.. if things are not organized enough where everyone can see and read sections, please pm me or any of the mods.

11. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

thanks didi.... see although i have big eyes, theyre useless...lol it was right infront of me and i didnt see it :p

12. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

lol I can relate to that, my eyes are only for desplay :D I'm blind..

13. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

aww lol :p