1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm still jumping..

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews - Members' started by Hasret, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Hasret

Hasret Ullu-Club-Member

OMG I cant believe it! I watched om shanti om yesterday :eek: .. Im still jumping and i cant sit still ..
    Shahrukh was fantastic as always the movie was great great greaaaaaaaaaaat!
    It was so funny i couldnt stop laugh and it was sad also, Kirron Kher made me cry so muuuch :eek: .. And when the song " Jag soona soona lage " came then me and my friend was crying sooo much :Cry: ..

The 70's was too funny, Shahrukh was amazing as always, He loved Shanti very much and he proved that he loved her more then anyone. I have seen so many movies with Kirron Kher but I think that this was her best acting ever! Deepika omg she is so beautiful, She was very good and it was her first movie! I think that she really did a great job!
    Ahhh Arjun's role .. I wanted to kill him :p .. But as I said 70's was too funny, and i was so sad about him cause he wanted so badly to be a hero and he was just a junior artist. The scene " Bhagooo " .. everytime when i think about it i cant stop laugh :lol: soo sweeeeeeeet!! :hug: :love: :heart:
    OMG the song " Jag soona soona lage " :Cry: .. I love that song! :heart: It was sooo sad, and i was shaking and crying.. I cant watch when Shahrukh is crying then i just wanna hug him and ooohh poor baby!! :( :heart: :heart: :heart:

When they showed 00's Shahrukh was a hero and he was so funny and so spoilt :D aaah when they showed Dard E Disco all the girls where screamign and i was screaming and jumpign and crying.. and well i know.. im :crazy: Shahrukh did the both role so fantastic! He is really a hero :heart:
    Arjun was very good but I wanted to kill him :p I love it when Arjun says to Shahrukh " They call me Mike in Hollywood" and Shahrukh says " They call me O.K in Bollywood" :D yaaaay!
    The Deewangi Deewangi song was great, all the stars where there and all of us in the cinema was screaming when they showed our idols. guess who was screaming most when they showed SRKAJOL .. :D aah i was so happy and screaming and jumping and I applauded and i whistled .. Well we had a great time!
    When we listend to " Dastaan E Om Shanti Om" song then i could feel that whole my body was shaking.
    I was a little bit confused in the endning but my friend Rohan was explaining to me so I did get it and i was saying very loud AHAA OMG OMG.. and everyone said sssshhhhh!! :D

Farah made a fantastic movie! Like Main hoon na this movie was also very funny but more funny then MHN. It was really a fantastic movie, Farah you are too great!
    I want to watch it again and again and again, I cant wait till I buy it on DVD. You have to watch this movie! Awesome!!
    All the song was great great great but my favorite is Jag soona soona lage :heart:
    Shahrukh was saying in the movie " Im gonna be the king of the world" .. Well sweetheart you are already the king of the world!! :love: :heart: :heart:

btw I saw the little boy that i was sitting behind when we watched fanaa.. and he was sayign to his mum - maa look look its the crazy girl again :D

2. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

thanks for your review im sure you enjoyed it and its a really good film i need to watch it aswell

3. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

That's awasome Hasret!!..I read your review and it's just full of emotions yaar :love:

Thanx so much for sharing all what you have in mind and heart about OSO in such an exciting way :hug:

BTW!! the same little boy was there this time also..:lol: sounds funny and filmi :D

4. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thank you so much hasret for the review.:thumb:

5. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

:pound::pound::pound:

Thanx Hasret your review was so interesting to read and I can feel the fun you had there through your writting.No doubt OSO is a great movie even I got a chance to see it finally.And I must say it is the movie to go crazy with .You are forced to jump in excitement.Excellent job done by Farah and SRK.:thumb:

6. starstar

starstar People are not perfect (except when they smile)

Hasret, my Jaanu

Thank you for this great review :). In every word, I can feel how wuch you had fun watching OSO, how much you were excited. Did you succeed in calming down, now? :D

Thank you for your review. OSO is a great film. Full of surprises. It's impossible not to feel excited and to be overwhelmed by emotions when wtaching it. Only to think about fills the heart with joy :).

I'm so happy you enjoyed the movie so much Hasret. Thanks, once again, for your review. It put a huge smile all over my face :kiss:.

7. clochette

clochette New Member

Hasret, sweet Hasret, what a joy to read your review, to feel your excitement, your enthusiasm, your delight. And recalling that it was exactly the same thing one felt, I felt seeing the film... age doesn't matter here. I also jumped in my seat, even danced, I laughed almost falling from my seat, I applauded, siffled, cheered, and... with each viewing I cried more. Now, I don't even need to see it in the theatre, I visualize the scenes, and my smiles and tears come. But I will go again and again... as often I have the opportunity, because it's "the turbulent darkness of a theatre" that let you feel joy and sadness to the core.
    Thanks for your review!!!

8. Hasret

Hasret Ullu-Club-Member

aww all of you are soo sweeett!! :love: :heart: Thank you so much!

9. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

grreat review hasret:thumb: