I'm Married to....

Discussion in 'Games and Trivia' started by rollercoast, Mar 24, 2007.

1. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

I'm married to Shahrukh Khan The good: Well, everything, I mean I'm married to the most sexy, handsome, honest, loyal, talented, humble, witty, intelligent and caring man on earth! The bad: We barely have time to be together because he has hordes of female and male fan following him everywhere.

2. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Good is Shekar is so loveable sweet and he does everything that our Son finds him cool. Shekar loves our baby so much that he brings the bigggest Sacrifice you can bring to Protect your Baby His owen Life.
    Bad Shekar brings the biggest Sacrifice you can bring protect our Baby. :Cry:
    I'm married to Shankar from Koyla

3. frenchfan

frenchfan mornings best dealt with dark as nite coffee.

Woah Shankar....:flame:

Good : he has to ''speak'' with his hands... :eyebrows:
    bad : he needs a haircut, definitely.

I'm married to Rahul from K3G

4. phul

Good is Rahul is so sexy and he dances olala Rahul loves me really alot He loves me so much that he even leaves his Family just that yhe can be with me.
    Bad is My Rahul is very stubborn and his hurted Feelings stop him from going to his Parents and speak with his Father and patch up with him so we are living so far away from Home and from my In laws Wait far away from my Mother in Law Hmmmm maybe not sooo bad.
    But i feel he misses his Parents if he would just not be so stubborn and speak with his Father about his Feelings Why is that so hard for Men to speak about their feelings. Men sigh
    I'm married to Vijay Agnihotri fromM Anjam

5. saans

saans Member

good: he will love you and do anything to be with you
    bad: he would really do anything to have you even if he hurts you in the process

I'm married to Emperor Ashoka (God, I love him:love:)

6. phul

Good is My Asoka knows how to tell Storys to our Kids and the Kids are always so can't wait to hear how it continues. ANd Asokas bathes in the River infront of the House Uh that long Hair and That Chest and that wet cough ehm yes
    Bad is There are always evil Ones who want to Kill Asoka :( You never know when one them attacks but my Asoka is fast and good.
    I'm married to Don from Don2

7. frenchfan

frenchfan mornings best dealt with dark as nite coffee.

Don ... Uff!

Good: I love spaghetti bolognese
    Bad : each Time I try to have a serious discussion, he goes for a jump from the building...

I'm married to OK

8. phul

Good is Have you ever seen him without Shirt? Oh these Sixpack :faint2:
    Bad is Om had this Idea of a Indoor Pool ok you think a Indoor pool is not bad yeah yeahh if it would be in a pool but no Mr OK had to set the whole House under Water and that just to show his Sixpacked belly in the right light. Not that i want to complain :eyebrows: These Sixpack and water is a deadly Weapon :faint2:
    I'm married to G.One from Ra.One

9. saans

saans Member

good: he will always be there for you
    bad: you have to teach him a lot about life

I'm married to Charlie (HNY)

10. phul

Charile?OMG
    Gooid is Damn it have you ever seen him when hi is pulling out hid Shirt :faint2: And this Beard OMG i love his Beard it tickles so nice when ehm cought yes ehm ok thats to private. :whistle: And he can protect me when one tries to touch me Charlie can fight for me.
    Bad is Charlies feels that he is a Looser :( But in my Eyes he is not. And then this Revenge Feelings. Charlie wants Revenge on this Guy who betrayed His Father.

I'm married to Raees from Raees